Autopsy The Final Draw - documentary (Ch7, 10pm Sunday 25 Sep + replayed 7mate, Friday 30 Sep)

Remove this Banner Ad

Up on youtube, start at 1:04 to avoid Bruce's intro that adds nothing to the doco.

EDIT: It's a bad rip, missing audio at the start and out of sync when it comes back. Probably better off finding another way to watch it.

Last edited:
3 points

1.Goddard is just a flog of a human, a deadset flog
2. You cant buy people like Benny Johnson, just a wonderful clubman
3. Goddard is a pure muppet, enjoy your $$$ mate, no premiership reunions for you
Agreed on all three points.
And what did Joey say?
Something like: it's like we won the premiership, but didn't get the medal'...
WTF? No, you didn't win and then you lost, so no medals. Understand?

I still get a sick in the guts feeling whenever I see footage of that draw.
I was living in Sydney and watching on my own and remember just feeling stressed out, sick, like vomiting.
Come to think of it, a little bit of what I was feeling was because I was living in Sydney haha!

Thank F&%K we smashed 'em the next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I drank way too much in the replay once I realised we were going to smash them. Wish I'd eased up so I could remember it better!

I barely remember the last three quarters of the 2011 gf. Probably a good thing tbh. Went to my cousins to watch it. We were all so confident of back to back and it all went to s**t.

I still get a sick in the guts feeling whenever I see footage of that draw.
I was living in Sydney and watching on my own and remember just feeling stressed out, sick, like vomiting.
Come to think of it, a little bit of what I was feeling was because I was living in Sydney haha!

Thank F&%K we smashed 'em the next week.
Yes I've only watched the last 2 minutes once since 2010. Felt sick, really was the most awful feeling I have ever experienced watching footy

I remember watching it here in Dubai. Woke up early in the morning around 4am and watched all the pre game activities.

At the end of the game I had the biggest headache and was emotionally exhausted. Thank goodness we won the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not see the last 5 minutes even though i was at the game. My wife was giving me the minimal info such as its on the wing etc whilst i stared head down, directly at the seat in front of me.

Watched the last 5 minutes for the first time the day after the victorious replay before settling in to watch the win.

Thank you to

MM & Ed

Maxy and the 21 other legends

Thank you , bounce in front of tip rat

TYRL

CtbAk0bWcAAZ6Sw.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back