Sunnybrook Farm

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Eddie, Sam, Bolt, Derm, Lyon, Jones, Gillon, Thatfatprick & co will be famous!
Why do you think AFL have been flailing madly lately.
Why do you think Hawthorn put their players in #37 in their warm up against us?
All scrambling madly to mitigate the upcoming storm.
Let it rain, baby. Let it rain.

melbournehammer

Club Legend
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
4 years ago today Adam booed by the WCE at Subi. My FB memory illustrated how pi**ed off I was at the time.
My clear recollection (which may actually be wrong actually) is that Jetta stood up for him in that game and I remember being really upset about it and so proud of Jetta.

Ironic that he now plays for west coast.

Thats not a criticism btw - I will always stand with players on having choice of club and against restrictions on their ability to go to the club of their choice.

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
I don't think Seven allowing their production house (the producer of all the finals) to be involved in a joint trial is a conflict of interest.
I think McGuires company is. What next a Kennet company to train umps? Clarkos consulting to contact for assessing rules of the game? Some mob connected to Essendon FC to control drug testing?

robbieando

Oct 9, 2001
Spitting Bars
AFL Club
Sydney
I think McGuires company is. What next a Kennet company to train umps? Clarkos consulting to contact for assessing rules of the game? Some mob connected to Essendon FC to control drug testing?
McGuire's company produces Seven's AFL's coverage, thats whats being used for the bunker trial as Seven is the sole producer of the finals. Your extremely late to this concern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kapanis

Premiership Player
Jul 26, 2015
Noosa
AFL Club
Sydney
My clear recollection (which may actually be wrong actually) is that Jetta stood up for him in that game and I remember being really upset about it and so proud of Jetta.

Ironic that he now plays for west coast.

Thats not a criticism btw - I will always stand with players on having choice of club and against restrictions on their ability to go to the club of their choice.
You are correct MH. The post game interview with Godes and Jetta is in the Final Quarter doco.

GotTheGoodes

Bloods
Mar 15, 2010
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Just a heads up that tix are going for the premier of The Australian Dream.

I've got mine for the 19th August at The Capri in Adelaide. If you were interested in The Final Quarter then this may also be of interest to you.

SwansProudly

Premium Platinum
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Adam Goodes has said the booing saga that overshadowed the final years of his AFL career turned the football field into a place he hated.
Football, for me, was a place where I got accepted for being a good footballer," Goodes said in the documentary.
"It didn't matter where I came from, it was a safe place that helped me break down barriers."
"People would say, 'Oh, you're just a big sook.' But let me put you in that situation. Let me question you about who you are as a person.
"It's fun, and a laugh for you … you can boo me and feel happy about yourself because you're part of the crowd that did that. But deep down there were people in that crowd booing me because of my Aboriginality."

Kwality

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 14, 2011
Tootgarook
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Renault F1
The booing of Steve Smith being called, gone too far seems to be the underlying problem.
Cant help but think its gone the same way as the Goodes saga.

Top Bottom