Game Day The Finals Thread - Non Richmond Games

Remove this Banner Ad

My tips:

West coast will get the job done, if the hawks win expect the umpires to be booed to within an inch of their lives
Adelaide will wipe the floor with the bullflogs, adelaide are a free flowing side and the bullflogs have been exposed by sides prepared to take it up to them in the last 3 weeks.
Fremantle will beat sydney but this is a 50/50, who knows.

Probably best to have a separate thread? Once the night shift weirdos get on the tan it takes too long to wade through it.
keep it in the tan ass wipe

My tips:

West coast will get the job done, if the hawks win expect the umpires to be booed to within an inch of their lives
Adelaide will wipe the floor with the bullflogs, adelaide are a free flowing side and the bullflogs have been exposed by sides prepared to take it up to them in the last 3 weeks.
Fremantle will beat sydney but this is a 50/50, who knows.
I'm with you but I have a feeling Sydney might win. o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Dawks lose tonight, id say thats goodbye to the 3peat, travelling twice (Perth and Sydney or Perth twice) will be too much for them, word is alot of their players are close to cooked - lotta sore and sorry players been knocked around all year
In our master plan I think we want Hawks to win - as that's who we would play in a prelim , that's why it's also important swans lose so we get them If we get past north

It's better for Richmond if Hawthorn win today should we make a Preliminary Final. If they do, we would only need to travel once (to the loser of Fremantle and Sydney in the semi final).

I don't like the sound of a back to back interstate travel for the semi final and the preliminary final.

Think the Eagles will get up tonight, I know Hawf are flag faves but im just not feeling it for them this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back