Game Day The Finals Thread - Non Richmond Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Just haven't had the stomach to watch any finals since....you know........but can I assume that Waite is back to his usual crap? I'm probably a week too late. How did kicker Thomas go? Garner pluck any goals out of his arse?

I must admit when Jacobs wasn't given a free 30mtrs out dead in front and Nth within striking distance when his legs were taken out by the slide in the last,I must admit i felt the exact opposite emotion to when Sheds wasn't awarded the free kick in the EF.
11hgis9.jpg

North shown up. Once again they use two taggers to try and shutdown opponents completely. Backfired this time around as they had no run left as a result lol.

Hallelujah!!! North can get stuffed! Just loved the expression on Brad Scott's face, what a flog. What about that sook Boomer ey?

Boy Priddis is a gun, just tackled like a bloody menace and even tried to help Shuey get rid of Jacobs.
Yeah, watching Priddis work over Jacobs just reminded me of the lack of assistance Cotch got in the EF. :(

lol he had his one good game against us as he always does , he was back to his spudness tonight had a shocking game.

Haha you're clueless mate. Did you know Waite kicked 3 goals or more in each of his first 5 finals? Which included last week against Sydney.

The only other players to achieve that feat are Bob Pratt, Tom Reynolds & John Coleman.

Haha you're clueless mate. Did you know Waite kicked 3 goals or more in each of his first 5 finals? Which included last week against Sydney.

The only other players to achieve that feat are Bob Pratt, Tom Reynolds & John Coleman.

still a spud don't give a s**t what he done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waite - we gave him a one way ticket to greatness. If Dimma was serious he would of put Griffo on him early but the guy is a stubborn as dried dog s**t.
Batchelor on Waite was always going to end in tears, still scratching my head that it took so long to figure that one out. FWIW I would have gone Grimes from the start.

Just haven't had the stomach to watch any finals since....you know........but can I assume that Waite is back to his usual crap? I'm probably a week too late. How did kicker Thomas go? Garner pluck any goals out of his arse?

Havent watched any finals since we lost either. I did in the last two years but im so over football and richmond right now.

Waite - we gave him a one way ticket to greatness. If Dimma was serious he would of put Griffo on him early but the guy is a stubborn as dried dog s**t.

Griffo? ffs Hampson once tore Griffo a new one. You reckon Waite would be subdued by Griffo who hasn't played defence for....hardly ever?
Na, Griffo's job was to take marks and kick straight. Had his chances, failed.

Can't remember caring less about a grand final than this year. Honestly could not give two flying *s who wins. If someone put a gun to my head and forced me to choose, then I would say I hope the Eagles win, but it's more a case of wanting Hawthorn to lose than anything else.
As far as the two Perth sides and their campaignerbag crowds are concerned, then they can eat a bag of dicks too.

Was at a GF business lunch at the G today...Leigh Mathews, Chris Scott and Bomba Thompson were on the panel...gees Bomba is seriously un-hinged...fruit loop...in la la land away with the pixies

The panel gave a good insight into the big day as players and coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back