NRL Preliminary Finals Weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
The final 4. The top 4 sides look a cut above the rest, but you never know.

The Rabbits and Roosters go head to head to head again, only this time Sam Burgess won't be playing. JWH will after he was found not guilty of a high contact charge despite opening half the head of his Souths opponent. With Burgess out, the Roosters win going away.

On Saturday night at 5.40pm I expect the Storm to make an emphatic statement to the rest of the comp, that they're here to win again. There is just so much to like about this team despite some of their tactics. Without a doubt, the best coached side in the comp and with a captain who has the refs in his back pocket. Sure they can be beaten, but the rightfully are the hot favourite. They could win by 20 or more.

Game 2 on Saturday is, Manly v Cronulla. The Sharks were very good last weekend, but I just think Manly at home is a different proposition. I think they'll win by 10.

Finally, Bankwest should be rocking when the Eels play the Broncos on Sunday afternoon. This will be the best game of the round and what a turnaround for Parramatta in 2019. I think they'll win, by maybe 6-10 points.

redstarforever_

80nineninety1
Apr 8, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
red star bgd, man utd, bvb
The Rabbits and Roosters go head to head to head again, only this time Sam Burgess won't be playing. JWH will after he was found not guilty of a high contact charge despite opening half the head of his Souths opponent. With Burgess out, the Roosters win going away.

don’t think it would make much difference with or without burgess. or anyone else. time for Roosters to run over them. enough is enough :))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing that in this day and age where there is irrefutable video evidence of an error, that it can't just be overturned
What's amazing is a man standing 3 metres away couldn't tell his hand was at least 20cm inside the line. There's no excuse for that. He's either a cheat or he should be dismissed immediately because that is incompetence at its finest.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
What's amazing is a man standing 3 metres away couldn't tell his hand was at least 20cm inside the line. There's no excuse for that. He's either a cheat or he should be dismissed immediately because that is incompetence at its finest.
It wasn't by that much, but it should have been obvious to the touch judge that his hand never touched the line if he actually saw it.

He's either guessed or is blind, in which case he's incompetent, or he's had a vested interest in Canberra winning

lvandinter

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Storm, McLaren F1, Man Utd
You’ve got to be ******* kidding me, touch judge can’t get it right, what a disgrace. Better not be straight sets for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back