NRL Preliminary Finals Weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

No one is giving Stuart the praise he should be getting for out coaching the Storm last night, regardless of the spirit of the game, it was right up there as one of the better coaching performances you will see.

Because he's an arsehole.

WOW WOW WOW!
That was the best game I’ve seen by a Parramatta side since the mid 80’s. Looked solid in defence, and blistering in attack. Our backline looks as potent as our allstar line up that won four Premiership in six seasons.

That was enjoyable. Now we need to replicate that next week in Melbourne.

Our side of the draw looks very tough, next weeks winner plays the Roosters. I think the premiers will come from this side of the draw, although the Raiders look pretty good as well.

Must be curious if you were a Storm fan watching this (one of the tiny minority of Storm fans who actually watches and understands rugby league, not just the Storm.)

Half of you would be s**tting bricks at this Parra turning up next week... the other half knows though that they're just as likely to lay an egg and get beaten 40-0.
I’m pretty sure melbourne beat Parra 64-10, so Storm fans who understand the game (like myself) won’t be shitting ourselves that much but it’s going to be intriguin.

Eels would have beaten any side in the comp today. Every time they threw the ball wide it worked and their ball carriers ran into space. Didn't see the Broncos get close to intercepting those long passes.

Not sure how the Eels will go at AAMI but they will go to Melbourne full of confidence.

I’m pretty sure melbourne beat Parra 64-10, so Storm fans who understand the game (like myself) won’t be s**tting ourselves that much but it’s going to be intriguin.
That was in round 9 IIRC. Parramatta has improved greatly over the course of the season. Not confident we can win, but I think we will scare the crap out of Storm, especially if we can get off to a fast start.

I have really loved all the hand-wringing about the touch judge call on Saturday night - all the narrative conveniently forgets the Raiders had a legitimate try called back for a forward pass call that was line ball at best.

For 5 halves of football when playing against 13 - the Storm have only managed 3 tries. This is the best attacking side in the competition who averages 26 points a game. Of course no credit is being paid to the Raiders for this fact - we can only talk about how the Storm got 'robbed'.

That was in round 9 IIRC. Parramatta has improved greatly over the course of the season. Not confident we can win, but I think we will scare the crap out of Storm, especially if we can get off to a fast start.
Going to be a close one now I reckon.

So the Broncos should just go after Keary. I wonder if they thought of that already?

Recruiting is easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Broncos should just go after Keary. I wonder if they thought of that already?

Recruiting is easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easier when you get close to an extra million each year to spend on players I guess.

I know that it's tough to overturn the Gosiewski try when it's sent to the bunker with a T - but you can see it bounce! Such a weird system is the NRL bunker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back