The Fine Lion Podcast

TheFineLion

Draftee
Apr 16, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi All,

I wanted to give you all a heads up that we have launched a new Brisbane Lions podcast - The Fine Lion

The focus of the podcast will be the post match posting, like a virtual fan line - giving you an opportunity to dictate what you want discussed, as we all ride the roller coaster that is supporting the Lions.

Immediately post match we will open up for half an hour, giving you a chance to post questions/discussion points/plaudits & vents for us to analyze inside the podcast - and getting posted and available shortly thereafter.

Check out episode one here :https://soundcloud.com/user-621913135 . (Consider that our JLT hit out, to blow out the cobwebs) and looking forward to chatting all things Lions.

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
Hi All,

I wanted to give you all a heads up that we have launched a new Brisbane Lions podcast - The Fine Lion

The focus of the podcast will be the post match posting, like a virtual fan line - giving you an opportunity to dictate what you want discussed, as we all ride the roller coaster that is supporting the Lions.

Immediately post match we will open up for half an hour, giving you a chance to post questions/discussion points/plaudits & vents for us to analyze inside the podcast - and getting posted and available shortly thereafter.

Check out episode one here :https://soundcloud.com/user-621913135 . (Consider that our JLT hit out, to blow out the cobwebs) and looking forward to chatting all things Lions.
I get that this is the first one and you didn't have the callers/interaction you intended but imo you definitely need at least one other person to bounce off. Pretty difficult for a single person to consistently hold attention on an audio platform. Colin Cowherd in the US pulls it off, despite what many think of him/his takes.

Everyone has opinions, and credit to you as you come across quite measured and considered in your thoughts, but there are so many fan-made podcasts out there. I think you will find success if you engage other commentators and debate your thoughts! Good start though and good luck with it

TheFineLion

Draftee
Apr 16, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I get that this is the first one and you didn't have the callers/interaction you intended but imo you definitely need at least one other person to bounce off. Pretty difficult for a single person to consistently hold attention on an audio platform. Colin Cowherd in the US pulls it off, despite what many think of him/his takes.

Everyone has opinions, and credit to you as you come across quite measured and considered in your thoughts, but there are so many fan-made podcasts out there. I think you will find success if you engage other commentators and debate your thoughts! Good start though and good luck with it

The feedback is much appreciated! I'm a big fan of American Sports (mainly the NFL) and their broadcasters and love listening to the Herd - he's pretty incredible. Have a few guests lines up to come on the podcast which should assist heading forward.

Looking forward to evolving it as best I can - and the goal is to create as much engagement and enjoyment for the other diehards as possible!

TheFineLion

Draftee
Apr 16, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The Q Clash Preview available now -

Have a spare 8 minutes to fill in? We run our eye over the changes to the sides, and the key matchups that will shape Q-Clash15

TheFineLion

Draftee
Apr 16, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Feel like grieving or venting? Fan-line is now open call or SMS 0475 588 593 , to have your say on the podcast.

TheFineLion

Draftee
Apr 16, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Our quick glance review of Q-Clash 15 here , plus we take your calls and SMS on fanline (even humouring a couple of Suns fans!)

TheFineLion

Draftee
Apr 16, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Time to analyze the GWS loss! Fan-line is now open SMS 0475 588 593 , to have your say on the podcast.

Back