Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes mate it has, increase sponsorship dollars, also its triple in price, and has allowed the Crows to establish a national schools competition.
What is the value of this sponsorship increase? Triple the price of what?

What national school football competition is that?

I asked simple questions of the claims made and people don't know the answer.

Do Crows people normally ask others to move along when they ask difficult questions?
When people are popping back and forth between boards s**t posting, yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do Crows people normally ask others to move along when they ask difficult questions?
I asked a simple question about Fotos and you said find them myself

So my answer should be to find the sponsor info , go find it yourself

What is the value of this sponsorship increase? Triple the price of what?

What national school football competition is that?

Do some research, you want to come over here and rattle your saber you should do your own research,
But to help you out we have triple the value of the venture, Even brought another Team.
The national school's comp is exactly what it is a National E Sports competition thru the Schools,
Look at the Crows Sponsorship for legacy E-Sports. and the Flow on effect. nothing hidden,

No, but we ask disrespectful opposition supporter to move on as they are contravening bigfooty rules.

Last edited:
People asked questions about tent capacity and attendance. I stated they didn't understand PAX v capacity. I stated that the AFL has provided their official attendance count as evidence.

No one has provided any evidence to my questions.

People asked questions about tent capacity and attendance. I stated they didn't understand PAX v capacity. I stated that the AFL has provided their official attendance count as evidence.

No one has provided any evidence to my questions.
Have you been on Big Footy under any other names? If so which?
I find it strange that you’ve been a member for such a short time yet very invested in the China experiment and invested in posting on the Adelaide board. Seems odd.

Wow so many posts over the last couple of days..

Can anyone help me, I listened to the fiveaa podcast of the Rucci segment from Wednesday when it was apparently mentioned that Rowie said to Rooch he'd be getting the flick yet the segment said nothing of the sort, did they cut it out?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Wow so many posts over the last couple of days..

Can anyone help me, I listened to the fiveaa podcast of the Rucci segment from Wednesday when it was apparently mentioned that Rowie said to Rooch he'd be getting the flick yet the segment said nothing of the sort, did they cut it out?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
I heard it when it went to air.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back