Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah, that was pretty clear.

He’s done a great job with the digitising stuff as well. I believe the SANFL history committee are doing a good job with their digitising too.
I think Mark had a big part in curating the exhibition last year. Also lead singer in a long standing Adelaide band The Green Circles.

He's so defensive on AA today re China. They mentioned the PA supporters over there were around 4500 so Norton butts in and says therefore 5500.
Dillion has turned as well. They were knock Caroline Wilson as an anti China enthusiast.

Didn't hear that - won't listen to that s**t any more - but was his response "must be 5500" because he presumes the actual number of 10,000 was right? Seriously? That's a given now?

I posted in the non-Crows thread about what my mate said the crowd was. And he was there, without a Port Power agenda to push.

He's so defensive on AA today re China. They mentioned the PA supporters over there were around 4500 so Norton butts in and says therefore 5500.
Dillion has turned as well. They were knock Caroline Wilson as an anti China enthusiast.
I'm pretty sure I heard Norton say because they get numbers from the travel partners they know it was 4,500 this year and 5,500 last year, early in the show.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I heard Norton say because they get numbers from the travel partners they know it was 4,500 this year and 5,500 last year, early in the show.

And big whoop to that

I’m sure if we had a game overseas and made a big deal of it, we’d easily get over 10,000 people to fly over

Would be a great experience to fly over to London or Vegas or Tokyo and watch the Crows play

Would be nothing more than a novelty though.

Which is what this is

Small point, Rucci is not from Tuscany. The Tuscans are very well dressed and cultured. The Roach comes from a region to the south east of Tuscany, a tiny hilltop village with a very shallow gene pool :eek:.
Rucci is one generation away from being a shepherd.
Fit right in with the peasants

He admitted there were less !!!!!????

I’m shocked

I was eating in a cafe today and had a peruse of their advertiser. He had the back page with the title "Chief football writer" under his name. However, his article on the Crows was very tame, merely reporting the facts, and was without the usual spite and sourness.
Words have been had.

And big whoop to that

I’m sure if we had a game overseas and made a big deal of it, we’d easily get over 10,000 people to fly over

Would be a great experience to fly over to London or Vegas or Tokyo and watch the Crows play

Would be nothing more than a novelty though.

Which is what this is

If the Crows were to play a game in the USA I’m there.
As for the China junket, still not buying the crowd figure and that half the crowd were in 2 or 3 tents with max capacity’s of 200 people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dillion probably got spoken to by Port people to aka Daniel Norton to be more pro Port. They may ease up on that in the off season too.

Wish they could say what they really think.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Christ if they get Dillon then Wildy will be the only one worth listening to!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Crows were to play a game in the USA I’m there.
As for the China junket, still not buying the crowd figure and that half the crowd were in 2 or 3 tents with max capacity’s of 200 people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
5000 alone in this tent. Must be a Tardis.

upload_2018-5-27_13-31-10.png

Rucci has no one to blame but himself for the Tiser parting ways with him.

Apart from the Advertorials he writes for the Power he has not broken a story for either club in this state for some time.

All he does is rewrite official presser and add some opinion to it..

He has become lazy over the past decade or so. Both clubs used to give him stories to write and once both clubs stopped hand feeding him stories and preferring their own platforms he has become redundant as a mouth piece. Without being spoon fed he has got nothing as he has few decent relationships in the industry.

Hopefully his radio career is drying up as well. No one enjoys listening to his spiteful comments.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I quite like him on the radio. Can't stand his writing though.

I quite like him on the radio. Can't stand his writing though.
You mean when a caller phones in and he continually butts in or talks over them. Or if they query PA he has a comparison to the Crows as an answer, never facts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back