Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to call in this morning to box on with Rooch for a bit (for reasons already specified above) but I got called into work, but I had the show on in the background and Charlie from Angaston's call was priceless (was close to tears as he explained he is recovering from trying to deal with Collingwood's GF loss). He's such a character

Young kids and their crazy tshirts and bare foot in the office mind you.
Well at least Fiveaa are giving someone new a go.

Having said that he's put a fairly good show on.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

I wonder if its Leith Forrest. Adelaide based Carlton supporter

Young kids and their crazy tshirts and bare foot in the office mind you.
Well at least Fiveaa are giving someone new a go.

Having said that he's put a fairly good show on.

He is actually a good journo and has excellent knowledge and definitely has passion. His style can grate after a while though.

I wonder if its Leith Forrest. Adelaide based Carlton supporter

He is actually a good journo and has excellent knowledge and definitely has passion. His style can grate after a while though.
Nah it's not Leith Forrest. No chance.

Yeah I agree, he's better than Tom Rehn and Flipper had been in the same time slot.

I do like Tom Rehn but he played too many replayed interviews.
I thought it was a directive from management but Peter isn't playing any replayed interviews.

Not usually a Dal fan but he has been good on trade radio.
Just no bullish!t and bias, admits when he doesn’t know enough about a player, etc. pretty simple recipe but so rare in afl media
Who'd have thought it would be so hard

I was going to call in this morning to box on with Rooch for a bit (for reasons already specified above) but I got called into work, but I had the show on in the background and Charlie from Angaston's call was priceless (was close to tears as he explained he is recovering from trying to deal with Collingwood's GF loss). He's such a character

Heard that. Poor bloke.

"It's been two weeks since we lost and I'm still... I can't... I just... we should've won".

Know how you feel, Charlie. It stays raw for a while yet!

I heard that and thankfully Dillion gave him a bit of a hypocrite call considering what he was saying about McGovern.

He then tried to say they were different situations and got pulled up again. He sounded like an absolute idiot

Dillon calls him up on those things all the time. Quite like Dillon, no BS and calls it as he see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back