Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It was mentioned on Saturday morning that Tim Giniver would join Leith Forrest every week for the Sunday Roast in 2019. Not sure if that means they are extending it again or if it will stay at one hour.

Last edited:

I can't comment on most of the article because I stopped reading right here -

"It’s hard to argue that a squad as experienced and chock-full of talent has significantly underachieved since taking the competition by storm in 2013 and 2014".

I spat my coffee and nearly choked laughing. I've been correct in saying for the past 5 years that Port's list is by far the most overrated list in the AFL.

"It’s hard to argue that a squad as experienced and chock-full of talent has significantly underachieved since taking the competition by storm in 2013 and 2014".

I spat my coffee and nearly choked laughing. I've been correct in saying for the past 5 years that Port's list is by far the most overrated list in the AFL.
In that article he has shown once again what an ignorant flog he is.

First off he failed to mention himself as one being guilty of talking up the club.

Second he was a big fan of their recruiting which many of us saw as stupid.

Third he talks about a squad full of talent and then goes on to point out the obvious, poor skills and a midfield too much the same. You can’t have it both ways tosser.

He then fails to mention they’ve let go two of their most skilled players who provided a point of difference to their midfield. So how is it going to suddenly get better you didkjead?

Kane can sprout as much crap as he wants and put the heat on his club, but it’s too late for 2019, their squad is set.

The only thing he got right is their older players wont see a premiership but he should have pointed out they won’t see finals this year either.

I know !!!!
I went from wry smile, to chortle , to snicker , to giggle , to lol, to full guffawing, to “there’s not a laughing gif on the history of the internet that describes this load of absolute codswallop” in the space of 5 sentences !

Delusion doesn’t come close - please Kane , never ever change !
:D:D:D:D:D

Then he looks for positives

In the media dept ( cue looking after Daniel Norton ?)

“The Port Adelaide media department, I believe, are the best in the AFL as they continue to provide amazing access and an open environment for the media and for their fans.”

Oh
Jesus Wept

Merry Christmas Kane and thanks for the early present and lols !

Last edited:
It was mentioned on Saturday morning that Tim Giniver would join Leith Forrest every week for the Sunday Roast in 2019. Not sure if that means that are extending it again or if it will stay at one hour.
That's good, Tim Giniver is good value. I can't imagine them having 2 people on would be worth it for just an hour.
I'd say it will be back to 2 hours or even 3.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know !!!!
I went from wry smile, to chortle , to snicker , to giggle , to lol, to full guffawing, to “there’s not a laughing gif on the history of the internet that describes this load of absolute codswallop” in the space of 5 sentences !

Delusion doesn’t come close - please Kane , never ever change !
:D:D:D:D:D

Then he looks for positives

In the media dept ( cue looking after Daniel Norton ?)

“The Port Adelaide media department, I believe, are the best in the AFL as they continue to provide amazing access and an open environment for the media and for their fans.”

Oh
Jesus Wept

Merry Christmas Kane and thanks for the early present and lols !
No-One ever said Kane was an intellectual .....look at what his after footy career was going to be ....he simply knows how to shock & get you to read his articles

Is that Tom Rehns show?

Yes, Aiston was on again this morning and said it was the last show and mention Tom Rehn and the prodcuers. He also said he didn't know what the future held which had me wondering if it might switch to SEN SA in some form given Croc Media produce the show. Obviously being the end of the year all the contracts expired.

Yes, Aiston was on again this morning and said it was the last show and mention Tom Rehn and the prodcuers. He also said he didn't know what the future held which had me wondering if it might switch to SEN SA in some form given Croc Media produce the show. Obviously being the end of the year all the contracts expired.
CrocMedia used 5AA to get a foothold into SA ....given they now have their own station, why would CrocMedia continue to have any relationship with 5AA

CrocMedia used 5AA to get a foothold into SA ....given they now have their own station, why would CrocMedia continue to have any relationship with 5AA

Agreed

CrocMedia would have been buying the airtime from 5AA so it would be madness for them to buy airtime in 2019 and compete against their own station.

Agreed

CrocMedia would have been buying the airtime from 5AA so it would be madness for them to buy airtime in 2019 and compete against their own station.
Exactly .....surely 5AA saw what CrocMedia was doing ? .....or did cost savings of subbing out airtime over-shadow media strategy ?

Exactly .....surely 5AA saw what CrocMedia was doing ? .....or did cost savings of subbing out airtime over-shadow media strategy ?

They most probably didn't have a choice.

I would imagine that because 5AA had to buy the AFL broadcast rights from CrocMedia, it most probably came with a caveat that part agreement for the radio rights included CrocMedia having timeslots for their own programs on 5AA.

They most probably didn't have a choice.

I would imagine that because 5AA had to buy the AFL broadcast rights from CrocMedia, it most probably came with a caveat that part agreement for the radio rights included CrocMedia having timeslots for their own programs on 5AA.
Was that the case ? .....if so 5AA will not get the rights renewed from CrocMedia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back