Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And he’s too dumb to work that out. He always bites and always looks insecure and petty. He can’t be too bright.

Mmm Kane’s a lot of things, I don’t think dumb is one of them.

Tex is a stand-up what-you-see-is-what-you-get simple country bloke. Kane is a crafty little machiavellian tagger with no talent who staged for free kicks, and his media persona is exactly the same. Tex won’t win a battle of wits with Kane, it’s not Tex’s forte, and Kane is used to dragging more talented people down to hack it out in the mud with him - he made a career out of it.

Tex, don’t get in the mud.

Also - hard to think of a family anywhere with a bigger w*nker quotient than the Corneses. They could’ve been remembered as a great South Australian football family like the Eberts or the Robrans.....I mean Graham is only a slight w*nker, but his two sons, holy s**t. You usually only get one w*nker in a family, two if you’re lucky. But they have three. Unbelievable.

Tex is a stand-up what-you-see-is-what-you-get simple country bloke. Kane is a crafty little machiavellian tagger with no talent who staged for free kicks, and his media persona is exactly the same. Tex won’t win a battle of wits with Kane, it’s not Tex’s forte, and Kane is used to dragging more talented people down to hack it out in the mud with him - he made a career out of it.

Also - hard to think of a family anywhere with a bigger w*nker quotient than the Corneses. They could’ve been remembered as a great South Australian football family like the Eberts or the Robrans.....I mean Graham is only a slight w*nker, but his two sons, holy ****. You usually only get one w*nker in a family, two if you’re lucky. But they have three. Unbelievable.

Chad is actually a good lad away from footy.
Has a bit of Tex in him

As no one asked, why is he seated with a Port Power press conference sponsorship background ?? Did the weekly Hinkley press conference finish and he just decided to go up there to make himself look important ??

Yes

As you can see from the pic that Rucci posted, old Kenny went comatose from lack of Coke Zero so Rucci had to take over.

Where does it actually say he’s retiring...

Not trying to be a killjoy, just playing it safe here...

There's been talk for a while that he was finishing up and Lee Gaskin's twitter message pretty much confirms that he's gone from the Tiser.

He'll still obviously be around SEN.

Also - hard to think of a family anywhere with a bigger w*nker quotient than the Corneses. They could’ve been remembered as a great South Australian football family like the Eberts or the Robrans.....I mean Graham is only a slight w*nker, but his two sons, holy ****. You usually only get one w*nker in a family, two if you’re lucky. But they have three. Unbelievable.
I really don’t think he’s very bright. He thinks he is but really isn’t. Half of his points defy logic and its not just when he’s trolling.Graham is far more intelligent but I agree that they are all w@nkers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, Kane is not the smartest bloke.

Nowhere near the IQ of his Dad.

Kane is as thick as two planks. He openly admitted that Lucy at the time pretty much did his year 12 for him in order to pass and graduate.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I really don’t think he’s very bright. He thinks he is but really isn’t. Half of his points defy logic and its not just when he’s trolling.Graham is far more intelligent but I agree that they are all w@nkers
No, Kane is not the smartest bloke.

Nowhere near the IQ of his Dad.
Kane is as thick as two planks. He openly admitted that Lucy at the time pretty much did his year 12 for him in order to pass and graduate.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s academically smart (which he isn’t) and crafty smart.

Tex is going to lose an ongoing social media fight with him. Kane has a massive platform at his disposal to humiliate Tex, and Tex as a player is limited in how much he can fight back. It’s not a level playing field, and Tex should put it away. For now...

Tex is going to lose an ongoing social media fight with him. Kane has a massive platform at his disposal to humiliate Tex, and Tex as a player is limited in how much he can fight back. It’s not a level playing field, and Tex should put it away. For now...
Exactly, Tex can’t win a media dual. Kane’s got the national media platform he can work with.

But if Bernie was a mate he’d invite Kane to the Ramsgate for a drink

Where does it actually say he’s retiring...

Not trying to be a killjoy, just playing it safe here...

087143f703e0eb6f12f365635e29c7f3.jpg

I saw Rooch at lunchtime waddling down Grenfell Street.

Honestly he looked like an absolute train wreck.

He was wearing an old New Zealand track suit top that looked like something you'd see on a homeless person. His hair was an unkept mess (seems like he's trying in vain to grow his hair longer on top to hide his massive bald patch).

Everything about him looked completely disheveled.

Far out Rooch, get your **** together !!!!!
Did you throw a couple of bucks his way?

Your right, its not right but the only comeback Tex has long term is to win an AFL premiership and play well on Grand Final day. Kane basically brings up his premiership whenever he is losing on twitter.

Kane knows that is not going to happen so can keep riding him.

I saw Rooch at lunchtime waddling down Grenfell Street.

Honestly he looked like an absolute train wreck.

He was wearing an old New Zealand track suit top that looked like something you'd see on a homeless person. His hair was an unkept mess (seems like he's trying in vain to grow his hair longer on top to hide his massive bald patch).

Everything about him looked completely disheveled.

Far out Rooch, get your **** together !!!!!
Saw him yesterday shuffling down north terrace about 4pm in exactly the same garb. Thought the descriptions on here probably had a bit of mayo applied but not, spot on it turns out. Seriously looked like a lost down trodden hobo with his plastic bags looking for 10c cans and bottles from the bins. He looked pretty shocking in all honesty.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saw him yesterday shuffling down north terrace about 4pm in exactly the same garb. Thought the descriptions on here probably had a bit of mayo applied but not, spot on it turns out. Seriously looked like a lost down trodden hobo with his plastic bags looking for 10c cans and bottles from the bins. He looked pretty shocking in all honesty.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is Rooch related to Vincent Gigante?

Only player to get cited for staging wasn’t he?

As for Rucci - they wanted him gone last year but typical fashion he stuck like s**t to a blanket with his contract

Not like Kane - Kontracts mean nuthin to Kane

So Kornes has shown once again why he’s an idiot.

His latest brainwave is that Kern would be a perfect fit at Carlton:

“Came in and won a final in his first year, 2014”

“Shown he can get the best out of young players” yeah right besides the last 3 he’s wasted a s**t load of high picks and not many have developed under him

Then went on to highlight he’s been there 7 years, they missed finals from 11-4, this year its win loss, very inconsistent.

So how would he be a perfect fit for Carlton? He’s failed at Port you flog, you’ve just pointed it out!

The rest of the panel just nod. Why dont they call out his opinions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back