Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently 5AA also doesn't do a post season review with the AFC Coach either

Still waiting for the one with Chapman where they tell us the truth regarding Tippettgate.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey Adelaide, are you ready to shake and bake with D-Russ?

Dwayne.png

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Did anyone listen into Rooch and Dillon yesterday?

Thankfully, no. I haven't heard their stupid ******* voices for ages, and have no plans to do so.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
warren tredrea to 5aa
He and Roo could do and a ripping drive time Footy show.

They have good chemistry when commentating. Tredders, like Ginever, does not have the chip on shoulder mentality guys like Kane, Norton, Rooch and most Big Footy Port posters have.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
So first shot in the war between 5AA & SEN .....for those who say SEN won't survive, it's safe to say 5AA doesn't share those views & has obviously thrown a truckload of money Tredrea's way
Na they had to replace Rucci segments and Cornes and Dillons match day calls, perfect fit. can also cover Rowies many days off.
Would not be suprised if it goes to a 3 team panel later in the year.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Bloody hope so otherwise seems like a strange move for Tredrea. Can he do the drive home and Nine sport though?

channel nine is across the road from 5AA, sports show finishes at 6pm, he can get prepared before he starts the AA shift

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Na they had to replace Rucci segments and Cornes and Dillons match day calls, perfect fit. can also cover Rowies many days off.
Would not be suprised if it goes to a 3 team panel later in the year.
What ! .....you think Tredrea just said, "yeah I'll leave my long-term employer, for the same money" ........he was headhunted & that means there's been a significant $$amount paid to pry him out of TripleM ......he ain't getting paid ANYWHERE near what Rucci was paid

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
So first shot in the war between 5AA & SEN .....for those who say SEN won't survive, it's safe to say 5AA doesn't share those views & has obviously thrown a truckload of money Tredrea's way
Lol - Tredrea would cost what a staff member costs. He's a guy looking for a job. He's not someone who brings a massive audience and he's like anyone of us - happy to change jobs for a $20k payrise.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
What ! .....you think Tredrea just said, "yeah I'll leave my long-term employer, for the same money" ........he was headhunted & that means there's been a significant $$amount paid to pry him out of TripleM ......he ain't getting paid ANYWHERE near what Rucci was paid

Thought triple M was dropping its sports program in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back