Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger Money !

In fairness I do watch all Port games, I think what would be hard is not laughing out publicly on the radio and pretending to care about their s**t Club and dire predicament.

So first shot in the war between 5AA & SEN .....for those who say SEN won't survive, it's safe to say 5AA doesn't share those views & has obviously thrown a truckload of money Tredrea's way

Didn’t AA lose some of their ‘talent’ recently? Couldn’t it just be a spot needing to be filled and Tredders applied?

But they're already National .....but with added loacal content, if what you're saying is correct ...Triple M cutting back on local sport, is a disasterous strategy, with SEN moving in

Maybe they’re pragmatic and don’t see enough advertising dollars in the marketplace to sustain the 3 major sports players. And instead of working harder to get less return, they’re pulling the pin. It may have been marginal as it was, we don’t really have any way of knowing.

Didn’t AA lose some of their ‘talent’ recently? Couldn’t it just be a spot needing to be filled and Tredders applied?
A) I think 5AA could have held Rucci, if they wanted to .....B) Tredders applying ??

Remember movement happens for two reasons ...1) a person see's a gravy train to jump onto (SEN) ...2) Money

Maybe they’re pragmatic and don’t see enough advertising dollars in the marketplace to sustain the 3 major sports players. And instead of working harder to get less return, they’re pulling the pin. It may have been marginal as it was, we don’t really have any way of knowing.
It's obvious Adelaide is too small a market for Advertsing $$$ ......businesses are exiting / reducing their commitment to traditional advertising mediums in favor of on-line advertising

So the combination of a small Adelaide market + diversification of media spend, means 5AA has had to reduce its advertsing rates to appeal to a broader local market

This is where the National Advertisers are able to lever an advantage .....by tapping into National Advertisers with bigger budgets ....hence SEN's growth strategy & others with National Footprints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a good bloke Andrew, an Essendon supporter but a good bloke.

Also, Kane reckons we are flag favourites ?? Kiss of death.

Just so he can lay into us if we dont win the flag....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If we don't win the flag, Not-a-Fireman-Kane willl trot out how we were distracred and didn't work hard enough during the preseason and how he had us a flag favs...I look forward to someone telling him he's stupid for thinking we were favs

Probably just having a bet each way. We win, he can claim he picked it - we don't, and he claims we've under-performed.
Exactly.

Would be more interested to know where he thinks Port will finish.

I should ring up and say that Port are sure things to win the flag this year. :drunk:
For anyone that's in to calling up radio stations, it would be the best way to troll the port mouthpieces. Play up to them about how Port have an amazing list full of superstars and that a top 2 finish and a GF are a certainty. And when it all goes pear shaped, ask them to explain how and why it all went wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back