Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed this morning that SEN SA will cover at least one SANFL game a week as well as taking calls of AFL games not on FiveAA.
so only the afl games that 5aa dont cover (or at least in the case of when there's a clash, I assume that Fri, THrs nights when theres only 1 game they'd overlap rather than have no game/sanfl game)

Would essentially mean they are always taking the game percieved to be the less popular one, as you'd think 5aa take that (and MMM)
But then they have potentially a monopoly on that other game, which some people will clearly still prefer.

Competing by not competing essentially.

I guess the drawback on that option is that given their radio dial number doesnt work, most people listening are using an app in which case they would have a choice of interstate stations also so all games are always covered by someone

so only the afl games that 5aa dont cover (or at least in the case of when there's a clash, I assume that Fri, THrs nights when theres only 1 game they'd overlap rather than have no game/sanfl game)

Would essentially mean they are always taking the game percieved to be the less popular one, as you'd think 5aa take that (and MMM)
But then they have potentially a monopoly on that other game, which some people will clearly still prefer.

Competing by not competing essentially.

I guess the drawback on that option is that given their radio dial number doesnt work, most people listening are using an app in which case they would have a choice of interstate stations also so all games are always covered by someone

My car radio actually goes up that high, but the reception is terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with calling is that there will be a delay of a few seconds. Not quite sure how to overcome it
If listeners TV's record it's just a matter pausing it for the 3 seconds and you are synced up.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

He's the worst troll ever.

May bump to neck/chin of Berry with resulting whiplash. Kornes- no suspension.

Naitinui textbook tackle on Karl Amon (2018)= Kornes- suspension. Also, “We have to protect the head and more importantly the neck.”

its a suspension any day of the week. he stepped into his path to stop his run. chose to bump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back