Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure I'd be spruiking how incredible your team's goalscoring potency is when you only outscore your opponents by four points over two matches. If Port's scoring is at a record high, then their defence is at a record low.

No point being a high scoring team if you're leaking just as many the other way.

They actually had the biggest score losing kicked against them on the weekend.

I guess Rucci is just doing his part for the cause to try and help them sell some of those two game memberships.

They actually had the biggest score losing kicked against them on the weekend.

I guess Rucci is just doing his part for the cause to try and help them sell some of those two game memberships.

And were they the only team to concede 100 points both weeks of JLT?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He's not wrong there. Brad has the potential to be a million a year player, but it'd be damn stupid of us to even contemplate paying it currently.

Just had a look at SEN ratings for Melbourne.

Down to 2.4 market share even with the cricket and more and more live sport.

FYI they were 2.7 same time the previous year.

Long game not going too good.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
I have to put it out there.. Cornes an Hayes in the morning is a good show. I'm impressed with Andrew Hayes. Kane just likes to troll but the show is a good listen. Rucci will always be Rucci.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not wrong there. Brad has the potential to be a million a year player, but it'd be damn stupid of us to even contemplate paying it currently.

Even if he had played every game, he wouldn't be worth a million. Brad is a great player but he's not a million dollar player. And when his injury history is taken into account, Jars is just being an idiot like always.

Even if he had played every game, he wouldn't be worth a million. Brad is a great player but he's not a million dollar player. And when his injury history is taken into account, Jars is just being an idiot like always.
If we did happen to see Brads very best for the next 2-3 years injury free, his next contract will be very very large...... Or at least Vic clubs will offer huge sums.

If we did happen to see Brads very best for the next 2-3 years injury free, his next contract will be very very large...... Or at least Vic clubs will offer huge sums.
Hopefully he really enjoys playing with his brother this year...

I care about them, especially if I'm looking to run a campaign. And stations care about them as they impact what they can or can't charge for their airtime. Any listeners should care about ratings because that will determine the quality of what they get on air in the future. The less advertising revenue, the more ads needed and the cheaper the talent they can afford ie SEN.

I bet Hutchy is overpaying his talent.

Haven't seen anything from the Port Power fan club at SEN re Ports claim about their after match function.

SMA smacked them down pretty quickly, it seems to have blown up in the Powers face.
I personally think the discussion about the Game Day Village js just a smokescreen for the real issue of our clubs getting a seat on the SMA board.

KT being a former SMA employee and handed the Port CEO job by the SANFL is playing his role well.

Make it look like he is fighting the battle over the GDV, something Port are happy to drop as it cost them money to put on anyway, and he looks a hero to the Tealster minions.

Meanwhile the real issue of our clubs getting a seat on the board is swept under the rug.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I agree his injury history would mean he'd never be that, however a fit Brad in the past few years would have been rather good shot at a million dollar per year contract. The talent level is there (seeing Brad is ridiculously talented), as well as he is in the right position for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back