Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We barely used the new kick in rule during JLT.

Surely we will go longer given Smithers is such a long accurate kick with Tex in the centre square.

Then have Jenkins running towards goal on the end of a Tex 60m kick.

We could kick a goal in under 8 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That would require Tex to actually mark the ball! I have bad memories of a certain match against Hawthorn at AO, where Tex drifted down to the centre several times, yet was absolutely reamed by Marty's favourite, Burton, who ran off him and kicked more than one goal the other way. :( We don't want that to happen again.

That would require Tex to actually mark the ball! I have bad memories of a certain match against Hawthorn at AO, where Tex drifted down to the centre several times, yet was absolutely reamed by Marty's favourite, Burton, who ran off him and kicked more than one goal the other way. :( We don't want that to happen again.
That was completely unfit Walker.

Obvilously he is setting the bar high so that he can gloat about the Crows failing.

It reminds me of 2017 when he spent 10 weeks saying that the Crows were the best team in the comp and anything less than a GF would be a massive failure, but then inexplicably predicted us to lose every final :drunk:

“And this a team that I thought would win the flag. There must be a lot going wrong st that club”

I thought Rucci is now on mega dollars at SEN...

That's what Wayne's world keeps telling us.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Rooch has gone to a radio station with a far less listening audience & now has a limited role with the Tiser.

Has become nearly irrelevant...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is the potential that he could become a beast with the new 6-6-6 system, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

When we exit the stoppage ahead of the competing mids he’ll be an absolute beast. But when it’s a hack forward, the 666 won’t help us at all. There’s no reason that it’ll be a negative, but we’re not a strong contested marking forward line, except when JJ runs himself into a mis-match. And that won’t be happening out of a centre bounce.

We barely used the new kick in rule during JLT.

Surely we will go longer given Smithers is such a long accurate kick with Tex in the centre square.

Then have Jenkins running towards goal on the end of a Tex 60m kick.

We could kick a goal in under 8 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don’t see it. The new kick in rule will benefit the brave. We’ve never been anything resembling brave from kick ins. I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t just allow us to go longer but still right. Maybe long and left every now and then. But I highly doubt that you’ll see much of Smithers pounding one quickly to a contest in the square somewhere.

I don’t see it. The new kick in rule will benefit the brave. We’ve never been anything resembling brave from kick ins. I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t just allow us to go longer but still right. Maybe long and left every now and then. But I highly doubt that you’ll see much of Smithers pounding one quickly to a contest in the square somewhere.
Smith will be s weapon because he can kick it 60 not because he will

In JKT he almost always played on. He did some long bombs yes. But other times he played on, looked like he was going long and then just pulled the chip kick to 45/50 to a player where the zone had opened up. Thus will be the dangerous ones.

In those times too he really pushed on looking to get the handball back, then if not used continued to try be a next linknin the chain.

Coaches hate going from being in phssission to a 50/50. It’s why the long down the line is last resort.

With a long kick in you want numbers at that contest. That then leaves you exposed on the rebound if you don’t win it as your D50 is quite open (if it’s not then your outnumbered at the contest and/or further down field so likely lose that)

So it’s still the shorter kick, just to 40 and in corridor that will be the preferred weapon. It’s just there and roll on quick rather than a chip to the 30m pocket area

I thought Rucci is now on mega dollars at SEN...

That's what Wayne's world keeps telling us.

That's not what I said .....I specifically was talking about Rowe & Bickley and the fact they were earning more that what posters thought ....based on Melbourne radio salaries

I never discussed Rucci

That's not what I said .....I specifically was talking about Rowe & Bickley and the fact they were earning more that what posters thought ....based on Melbourne radio salaries

I never discussed Rucci
I know.. I was joking.

But surely SEN would be paying Rucci a reasonable coin to do drive if Rowie gets 250k or was it 350k as mentioned?

I know.. I was joking.

But surely SEN would be paying Rucci a reasonable coin to do drive if Rowie gets 250k or was it 350k as mentioned?

Let emoji's be your friend ;)

The figure would be around the $250K ....just depends on how many shows, functions, and broadcasting he'll be involved in

I tried listening to SEN yesterday afternoon and it was pretty unprofessional, up there with Kane’s old spot on AA. The phone line for guest interviews was terrible and I had to turn it off.

Looking at the SENSA schedule for the first week of AFL, they have AFL football on Saturday night. I am not sure how the radio rights work but I presume that is the only timeslot this weekend that there is a game not being covered by Triple M and FiveAA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back