Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't lie, I'd hoped to somehow see Rozee drift to us. I truly believe he will end up an elite talent in the comp
i don't think anyone would disagree with that, but its hardly ports development that sees him playing at the level he's currently at. that comes in a few years time when he's traded to hawthorn for a bag of chips because he's stagnated or gone backwards at a rate of knots.

Considering how much you guys hate Kane, you sure do fall for his tricks every time he pulls them.

“LOL he’s gonna have egg on his face in 2-3 years when these players flop”

This article is about making you click it today. Do you really think he gives a flying * if he’s wrong in 2-3 years time? The same goes for the Rucci article you guys are STILL banging on about. 5 years later. That article is probably one of Ruccis most successful pieces purely because you all bit into it and continue to do so.

If you’re clicking on it just to see how dumb his opinion is, guess what? You’re the idiot.

Whatever, i’m Probably wasting my time. Everyone seems to be falling for this s**t these days.

I won't lie, I'd hoped to somehow see Rozee drift to us. I truly believe he will end up an elite talent in the comp
He would

A pity he is at Port though and we will never see it.

Tealsters reading this. Feel free to bump in 2023/4 if I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Considering how much you guys hate Kane, you sure do fall for his tricks every time he pulls them.

This article is about making you click it today. Do you really think he gives a flying **** if he’s wrong in 2-3 years time? The same goes for the Rucci article you guys are STILL banging on about. 5 years later. That article is probably one of Ruccis most successful pieces purely because you all bit into it and continue to do so.

If you’re clicking on it just to see how dumb his opinion is, guess what? You’re the idiot.

Whatever, i’m Probably wasting my time. Everyone seems to be falling for this **** these days.
Agree with you 100%.

Kano is just a media whore.

Pushing Jenkins inclusion back into our AFL side as JJ has a contract with Crocmedia. Now rehashing this theme, after Rucci has done so historically, just for shockjock clickbait.

However it does always backfire on Port as well, Karma bus and all lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This article is about making you click it today. Do you really think he gives a flying **** if he’s wrong in 2-3 years time? The same goes for the Rucci article you guys are STILL banging on about. 5 years later. That article is probably one of Ruccis most successful pieces purely because you all bit into it and continue to do so.

Whatever, i’m Probably wasting my time. Everyone seems to be falling for this **** these days.

You're completely right.

Sad indictment on the word that being an internet troll is something to aspire to though.

You are 100% correct. The 'hot-take' generation. Within 48 hours of posting any cr@p to attract attention and clicks, whatever was posted is completely forgotten.
No future employer is looking to see how many times reporter x was correct, they are asking how many clicks they drew instead.

It's the Fox News approach. Murdoch is single handedly responsible for the current state of the world. I'm 99% sure he's the devil.

So he writes this s**t just to be read and ridiculed by us?
See, this is what I just don’t get

Journalists make idiots of themselves repeating idiotic predictions

People hearing these predictions ( where only the names have been changed ) for the 3rd 4th 5th time - lol at journalists repetitive and pathetic body of work

But we’re the suckers ????
You underestimate just how funny these 2 “ media “ people are

Like I said

John Butcher ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today they spoke to Leigh Matthews.
Went for 5 minutes, then had 10 minutes of ads, then went back to Leigh for 5 more minutes, then had another 10 minutes of ads.

No wonder their ratings are shocking.

Today they spoke to Leigh Matthews.
Went for 5 minutes, then had 10 minutes of ads, then went back to Leigh for 5 more minutes, then had another 10 minutes of ads.

No wonder their ratings are shocking.
I've noticed that... Is there a maximun for ads played on radio like there is for TV?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Not sure.
Then a girl comes on and talks about the traffic, then she reads more ads.
Just never ending...

The actual ads don't bother me so much, more so the fact that every air break, update or segment is always 'brought to you by.....'. That always has to be shoehorned in. Bloody annoying

Rubbish, an interview I listened to with Kane basically said Hutchy didn't realise it wouldn't be available on many traditional radios.
That’s pretty funny.
Didn’t put much effort into his business plan LoL.

The fact that anyone over 40 still listens to Triple J is the real surprise - yuck
Yeah I can’t do it anymore. Not sure if I changed or they did. I’m just Spotifying all day long now and loving it.
I went to a gig at the crown and anchor a few weeks ago. Kitchen Witch, Filthy Lucre and 1000 Mods. Been listening to these 3 plus other stuff in a similar style since then. It’s been really good for finding new bands.
I’d never heard of any of these 3 before that night.

So he writes this **** just to be read and ridiculed by us?
See, this is what I just don’t get

Journalists make idiots of themselves repeating idiotic predictions

People hearing these predictions ( where only the names have been changed ) for the 3rd 4th 5th time - lol at journalists repetitive and pathetic body of work

But we’re the suckers ????
You underestimate just how funny these 2 “ media “ people are

Like I said

John Butcher ????

People have been making dicks of themselves for money since forever , everyone needs to eat.
1F8DFA90-85B7-446D-ABCF-CB15BAE6912C.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back