Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Check headlines in the Rag this morning. It's full of it. No mention of our outs in Milera, Seedsman, Doeday and possibly Brown being pretty much the equal of theirs.
Coincidentally on the Fox telecast of the game Brown, I think it was, started to excuse Port because of all the players they were missing and started listing them. Huddo immediately counters "I hear the crows fans shouting "Milera, Seedsman, Doeday.""

Coincidentally on the Fox telecast of the game Brown, I think it was, started to excuse Port because of all the players they were missing and started listing them. Huddo immediately counters "I hear the crows fans shouting "Milera, Seedsman, Doeday.""
Huddo wasn’t calling the game, think it was Lyon saying that

Wow that's some 'wrap'..

When a coach claims 7 of their best 10 players are out of the side, they are trying to deflect from their own performance.

Ps.Fact Check - only 3 of their 2018 top 10 best & fairest were out injured, not 7... though arguably their best 3.

Injured - Jonas, Wines, R Gray
Traded - Polec, Wingard
Played - Westhoff, Byrne-Jones, Houston, Boak, Clurey

Wow that's some 'wrap'..

Who can list more than 3 players from their top 10 who aren't injured to prove he's full of s**t?

Boak, Rockliff, Clurey, Ryder, Lycett, Westhoff. Byrne-jones and Houston came top 10 in their B&F last year (behind Wingard and Polec).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The extent to which Watts reputation improved after a decent game against a hopeless Melbourne speaks volumes.

There's very little to suggest that he wasn't about to immediately revert to his long-time mean of being the 20th-25th player on a middling side.
This is very true.

And the media commentary was almost as if Kenny's done it again in finding the best out of a player in a new position.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Ps.Fact Check - only 3 of their 2018 top 10 best & fairest were out injured, not 7... though arguably their best 3.

Injured - Jonas, Wines, R Gray
Traded - Polec, Wingard
Played - Westhoff, Byrne-Jones, Houston, Boak, Clurey

I don't have a problem with Kern's comment.

Best and fairest isn't a true measure especially when players missing due to injury.

Out: Gray, Wines, Jonas, Dixon, Hartlett, Watts and Ebert

I would say that they're all pretty much in their best 10, Ebert and Watts are questionable but would easily be in their top 12 at a minimum.

Watts got dropped last year.

Very debatable he's top 12.

So who would be in there above him?

(In no particular order)

Top 10
Gray
Rocky
Boak
Ryder
Wines
Dixon
Hartlett
Jonas
Ebert
Westhoff

Then you would have a group like SPP, Burton, Watts, Lycett, Motlop fighting it out for the last two spots.

It all comes down to where you value Watts, but I think saying that he's top 12 isn't too much of a stretch.

I like the way the snapchat filter apparently doesn't have any women's facial features old enough for Graham, so it just substitutes in a woman that looks 30 years younger, hahaha.

"Here's what you'd look like as a woman. Well for starters you wouldn't be such an old prune."
This is probably more accurate :)
GC.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back