Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A better analysis would be comparing the survey number of each year.

Sen has always gone up during the footy season.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
I thought the survey was quite damning of crocmedia. More small fry than croc.

Unsure if this should go here but couldn’t find a more appropriate open thread. 6 days break (would be nice)? Coach defining two games? I know it’s the first bye week, so real news is slow, but Damo has been saying for a few weeks now that he believes Pyke should be on the list of coaches at risk, together with Worsfold and Richo. A1B37DAD-31C8-4033-8505-5D79DA98FA3F.jpeg Maybe with Rooch losing the click bait paper gig, it might be time to roll into this thread some of our Melbourne media mates that consistently use us as a click bait punching bag.

With podcasts, what footy related podcasts do people listen to?

I tend to listen to a mix of AFL fantasy and real footy with my mix including
- Coaches Panel, and The traders AFL Fantasy Podcasts for my fsntasy fix
- Hardball Gets (mostly the early week review show and 2minute warning mid week pod)
- CrowCast for my crows fix

Any good ones people recommend?
Listen to sportsday Vic podcast with Healy and Dwayne. Mainly for Healy. Listen to Sen Vic breakfast podcast sometimes when exercising mainly for Watson who is pretty funny. Also First Take podcast good if you like US sports. Cant stand Whately, KCornes, Andy Maher from Sen. All boring and have no idea what they are doing.
Sen need to get rid of Gary Lyon in the breakfast shift and get someone competent and funny. Whately show is tanking as it's the wrong demographic for Whately. Need to get someone interesting thats engaging and entertaining in that slot. KB and the Doc in the arvo doesnt work either. Doc is unlikable and KB needs to retire. There you go Hutchy, some advice to fix your station. Bills in the post.

Last edited:
Kane really does just seem to be taking over from Rucci. I really struggle to understand what it must be like to spend so much time looking for reasons to so publicly pounce onto every perceived injustice about Adelaide.

Realistically it just seems to highlight his insecurities and bitterness. I wouldn't want to live with such negative obsession ruling my mind. It can't possibly be healthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how Kornes only highlights these things when it has advantaged the Crows
And who is to say whether the frees were there or not? Maybe he should look at each decision instead or basing his comments on a tally. Just as long as he does it when the Power (and other clubs eg WCE vs us) get counts like that too.
Imagine having such a mindset that everything is seen through the prism of what your rival does. This is what it is like to be a Power fan

"It is said" Said by who exacyly Cockrooch? The voices inside cockrooch's head most likely...

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...t/news-story/6497142429d9af25627d4792315cb39e

But not as interesting as how Teague’s reputation is finally put back in good order by Carlton’s come-from-behind win against would-be finalists Brisbane. Teague left Adelaide, where he was forwards coach, after the Crows’ 2017 AFL grand final loss to Richmond. It was his third season at West Lakes — and the record books highlight Teague did create one of the highest-scoring teams in Adelaide’s story, in particular in 2017.

It is said Teague challenged — and prodded for change from — Crows senior coach Don Pyke at half-time of the grand final … and supposedly paid the price for his forthright remarks. He also was not popular in the Crows empire for being “too honest” — imagine that — in his media statements.
And, just as midfield coach Josh Francou learned last year as he sought an exit from Pyke’s staff, there always seems to be a backhander when someone leaves the Crows …

Carlton clearly was not put off by the image cast with Teague’s exit from West Lakes to return to Princes Park where he had played 50 AFL games for the Blues and won the club champion John Nicholls Medal in 2004.

Get stuffed cockrooch!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Did Crows coach DON PYKE fall off the AFL360 link with Fox Footy on Thursday night to avoid a long debate with Gerard Whateley and Mark Robinson on the reasons for Bryce Gibbs’ axing from the Adelaide line-up for the third time this season?
It was easier after the game — with his selection decisions vindicated by the 21-point win against Greater Western Sydney — to be back on Media Street on Sunday morning …
michelangelo.rucci@news.com.au

It is a shame Rucci writes in riddles.

There may well be something in what he is saying.

However he comes across as as outsider, writing more in the word from some bloke off the street than having a direct line to the club.

No doubt Rucci has heard the same rumours we all have. Hence he can't press any further.

If he had real knowledge of said events and an inside word he could press a bit further.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

"It is said" Said by who exacyly Cockrooch? The voices inside cockrooch's head most likely...

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...t/news-story/6497142429d9af25627d4792315cb39e

But not as interesting as how Teague’s reputation is finally put back in good order by Carlton’s come-from-behind win against would-be finalists Brisbane. Teague left Adelaide, where he was forwards coach, after the Crows’ 2017 AFL grand final loss to Richmond. It was his third season at West Lakes — and the record books highlight Teague did create one of the highest-scoring teams in Adelaide’s story, in particular in 2017.

It is said Teague challenged — and prodded for change from — Crows senior coach Don Pyke at half-time of the grand final … and supposedly paid the price for his forthright remarks. He also was not popular in the Crows empire for being “too honest” — imagine that — in his media statements.
And, just as midfield coach Josh Francou learned last year as he sought an exit from Pyke’s staff, there always seems to be a backhander when someone leaves the Crows …

Carlton clearly was not put off by the image cast with Teague’s exit from West Lakes to return to Princes Park where he had played 50 AFL games for the Blues and won the club champion John Nicholls Medal in 2004.

Get stuffed cockrooch!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Did Crows coach DON PYKE fall off the AFL360 link with Fox Footy on Thursday night to avoid a long debate with Gerard Whateley and Mark Robinson on the reasons for Bryce Gibbs’ axing from the Adelaide line-up for the third time this season?
It was easier after the game — with his selection decisions vindicated by the 21-point win against Greater Western Sydney — to be back on Media Street on Sunday morning …
michelangelo.rucci@news.com.au
What a flog
Teague always seemed very popular to me, and I can't remember anyone giving him a backhander when he left???
And pyke dropped the video link mid interview did he? Hahaha

It is a shame Rucci writes in riddles.

There may well be something in what he is saying.

However he comes across as as outsider, writing more in the word from some bloke off the street than having a direct line to the club.

No doubt Rucci has heard the same rumours we all have. Hence he can't press any further.

If he had real knowledge of said events and an inside word he could press a bit further.

Rumours re Teague or gibbs?
He comes across as someone who writes his articles whilst sitting in The Port Club listening to Janus talking about bigfooty

Rumours re Teague or gibbs?
He comes across as someone who writes his articles whilst sitting in The Port Club listening to Janus talking about bigfooty
More so Gibbs than Teague.

Teague got a promotion with the club he played at. His contract ended and won another one.

Then poached McGovern. No coincidence Gov right next to him in the victory song last weekend.

he writes like a guy with nothing to lose (no credibility to lose, no sources to lose as he has already lost or never had either) but is happy to throw some lines out there knowing that theres still some section of the public that will take the bait and assist in creating negative perception on the club. he clearly gets off on that.

problem for him is less and less people listen, care or take the bait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back