Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ha ha ha Rootchy you stupid campaigner. Has been waiting with poisoned pen ever since he was shown to be the complete campaigner he is when the Crows iced him out.

He’s been plotting a vicious revenge piece ever since. I doubt I’ve read a more desperate article and I’m still waiting for anything of substance from this bitter failure.

It’s been a very long 48 hrs you dumbass hack.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Remember when he said that something was going to happen between us and Port in the next 48 hours about three months ago?

The man is a pure fantasist. Writes things that arise purely in his imagination.
Something did happen.

Our two clubs organized an "u/23s" scratch match between each other.

Maybe his definition of "war" is a bit loose.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Biblical huh?

““Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

But he replied, “Lord, I am ready to go with you to prison and to death.”

Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”

...The Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word the Lord had spoken to him: “Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times.” And he went outside and wept bitterly.”

The look that Christ gave Peter at that moment wasn’t one of anger, or an I-told-you-so, or even one of pity or regret.

It was “I understand.”

It takes a lot of courage to stay true to what you believe in the face of adversity. Most on here have beliefs that are rooted in tradition, because it was that tradition that has won this club so many flags in the past.

That’s why I understand the bitterness and disappointment.

Me? I know that this side can win the flag. We’ve let slip games we could have and should have won, but we’ve done so while playing 7 debutants (Rozee, Butters, Garner, Duursma, Drew, Ladhams) and 3 players under 5 games (Frampton, Atley, Farrell).

If you go through the points made in this thread, every single one was addressed against St Kilda. Now, you can say “It was only St Kilda”, and that’s true...but it shows us how the team wants to play. It was the same with West Coast and Melbourne. Even in the Brisbane and Collingwood games we saw flashes of it for three quarters.

The problem is that better opponents are always going to challenge that preferred method with their own. It’s a contest of will. Who is going to blink first. Like a game of chicken.

The Hermeticist understands that all things are a contest of will - also known as faith - and that the All is mind, the universe is mental.

This board (as a generality, there are obviously a few exceptions) has faith that Hinkley can’t coach this side to a flag, because it focuses on the negative. I have faith that he can, because I focus on the positive.

But I understand why people are negative, and I don’t hold it against them at all.
This prose is amazing - it’s as if he was there !!!!!!

E8BBF6F0-D403-4B0A-BF3E-1B35C2AD9E9D.gif

😝😝😝

Rumours re Teague or gibbs?
He comes across as someone who writes his articles whilst sitting in The Port Club listening to Janus talking about bigfooty

Heat maps doing some of its best work on this thread over yonder ....

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
"It is said" Said by who exacyly Cockrooch? The voices inside cockrooch's head most likely...

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...t/news-story/6497142429d9af25627d4792315cb39e

But not as interesting as how Teague’s reputation is finally put back in good order by Carlton’s come-from-behind win against would-be finalists Brisbane. Teague left Adelaide, where he was forwards coach, after the Crows’ 2017 AFL grand final loss to Richmond. It was his third season at West Lakes — and the record books highlight Teague did create one of the highest-scoring teams in Adelaide’s story, in particular in 2017.

It is said Teague challenged — and prodded for change from — Crows senior coach Don Pyke at half-time of the grand final … and supposedly paid the price for his forthright remarks. He also was not popular in the Crows empire for being “too honest” — imagine that — in his media statements.
And, just as midfield coach Josh Francou learned last year as he sought an exit from Pyke’s staff, there always seems to be a backhander when someone leaves the Crows …

Carlton clearly was not put off by the image cast with Teague’s exit from West Lakes to return to Princes Park where he had played 50 AFL games for the Blues and won the club champion John Nicholls Medal in 2004.

Get stuffed cockrooch!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Did Crows coach DON PYKE fall off the AFL360 link with Fox Footy on Thursday night to avoid a long debate with Gerard Whateley and Mark Robinson on the reasons for Bryce Gibbs’ axing from the Adelaide line-up for the third time this season?
It was easier after the game — with his selection decisions vindicated by the 21-point win against Greater Western Sydney — to be back on Media Street on Sunday morning …
michelangelo.rucci@news.com.au
“It is said” is the same shitful excuse for having no legitimate source as...
Some say, some think
It is my understanding
There is the thought

Seriously, **** off Rootchy McRootchface.

Crows have won 7 out of 8 against your shittruck club. It’s that isn’t it. You can’t handle the truth. And you were checkmated by the AFC.

Aaaand I know you read this thread.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I saw rucc in town yesterday, I think I'm gonna stop bagging him from now on because there's clearly something not right with him atm and seems very lonely and unhappy.

I see him (or used to see him) quite often as I work right near the Advertiser building and he really does remind me of the Peter Sellers character from Being There or Charlie Chaplin. Seems to wear really baggy work attire and shuffles around. I still like him and love his snarky attitude.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
"It is said" Said by who exacyly Cockrooch? The voices inside cockrooch's head most likely...

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...t/news-story/6497142429d9af25627d4792315cb39e

But not as interesting as how Teague’s reputation is finally put back in good order by Carlton’s come-from-behind win against would-be finalists Brisbane. Teague left Adelaide, where he was forwards coach, after the Crows’ 2017 AFL grand final loss to Richmond. It was his third season at West Lakes — and the record books highlight Teague did create one of the highest-scoring teams in Adelaide’s story, in particular in 2017.

It is said Teague challenged — and prodded for change from — Crows senior coach Don Pyke at half-time of the grand final … and supposedly paid the price for his forthright remarks. He also was not popular in the Crows empire for being “too honest” — imagine that — in his media statements.
And, just as midfield coach Josh Francou learned last year as he sought an exit from Pyke’s staff, there always seems to be a backhander when someone leaves the Crows …

Carlton clearly was not put off by the image cast with Teague’s exit from West Lakes to return to Princes Park where he had played 50 AFL games for the Blues and won the club champion John Nicholls Medal in 2004.

Get stuffed cockrooch!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Did Crows coach DON PYKE fall off the AFL360 link with Fox Footy on Thursday night to avoid a long debate with Gerard Whateley and Mark Robinson on the reasons for Bryce Gibbs’ axing from the Adelaide line-up for the third time this season?
It was easier after the game — with his selection decisions vindicated by the 21-point win against Greater Western Sydney — to be back on Media Street on Sunday morning …

I do remember being very surprised that Teague stated that Dmac wasn’t in the best 22 at the moment on 5aa. It’s definitely not how our coaches normally speak about senior players who find themselves in the 2s.

Don Muraco

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Klopp Glenelg Liverpool Patriots
I saw rucc in town yesterday, I think I'm gonna stop bagging him from now on because there's clearly something not right with him atm and seems very lonely and unhappy.
I think there is a common denominator , something to do with a tree fruit or something? A bit like our poor stupid neighbors.

Sep 5, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

Get stuffed cockrooch!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK
I read somewhere Teague did the same to Bolton.

Theres asking questions and challenging decisions and then theres also knowing your place and not being an insubordinate.

Maybe he doesnt quite know where the line is and is just chomping for a senior gig.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I read somewhere Teague did the same to Bolton.

Theres asking questions and challenging decisions and then theres also knowing your place and not being an insubordinate.

Maybe he doesnt quite know where the line is and is just chomping for a senior gig.
''knowing your place'' 'not being insubordinate'' ? Are we in the royal palace?

There are definitely ways to go about questioning the way a place is run. There is also a time and place to do so. But to ever feel that you are an unimportant cog in any business and you ''have your place'' is demeaning to the person and a sure recipe for failure

chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
''knowing your place'' 'not being insubordinate'' ? Does one find oneself in the royal palace?

There are definitely ways to go about questioning the way a place is run. There is also a time and place to do so. But to ever feel that you are an unimportant cog in any business and you ''have your place'' is demeaning to the person and a sure recipe for failure
Corrected for accuracy.

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I thought they used it on JJ?
They've used it a few times this year. In context it was something like "he's not in the best 22 at the moment, we know what he can do, it's up to him to find some form and earn his spot back". Which is pretty much exactly what I want to hear when a player is dropped for form

“It is said” is the same ****ful excuse for having no legitimate source as...
Some say, some think
It is my understanding
There is the thought

Seriously, **** off Rootchy McRootchface.

Crows have won 7 out of 8 against your ****truck club. It’s that isn’t it. You can’t handle the truth. And you were checkmated by the AFC.

Aaaand I know you read this thread.
the muppet banned me from his twitter after reading this thread

Back