Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d think he’d have a sense of humour about the firefighter thing. You tried it, it wasn’t for you, you moved on to something else. Nobody really cares.

But when you take pot shots at the MFS from your cushy media lair, I’m afraid it’s open season, Kane. You prick.
Yep, the best thing for Kornes to do would be to not give it any air. Heck, being self-deprecating about it may actually endear him to some people. Unfortunately his ego won't allow that.

Yep, the best thing for Kornes to do would be to not give it any air. Heck, being self-deprecating about it may actually endear him to some people. Unfortunately his ego won't allow that.
And he’s too dumb to work that out. He always bites and always looks insecure and petty. He can’t be too bright.

it's a bit strange to see an adult who uses his national platform to cry over a tweet. but he is just another weasel who is doing the big boy stuff in the media after no doubt hating the media his whole playing career. not the first, wont the be last.

If Twitter was around after the 2007 GF good old Kane “from the cheap seats” would still never be posting

Cute that he of all people refer to GF losses and firemen !

I don’t watch that show very often but it always seems the other panelists are constantly taking the p!ss when he says things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was Tex and assuming if we lose I’d tweet something like:

“Kane we lost but just wanted to point out despite leaving your club mid season after you achieved a personal milestone to become a fireman, you also turned your back on them as well”

“Kane we lost but just wanted to point out despite leaving your club mid season after you achieved a personal milestone to become a fireman, you also turned your back on them as well”
Yeah, I'd tweet something like this - "**** off Kane you campaigner" :)

Yeah it’s only Murdoch papers that charge and what you basically want is for newspapers to provide you your content for nothing. Why would they do that?
Heaps of other news sites don’t charge. They used to allow one or two views per month, I’m guessing that doesn’t happen any more hence my point.
Thanks for your input anyway.

Graham has mentioned many times that he wished Kane wasn't so self absorbed and that he was more social.

I saw Rooch at lunchtime waddling down Grenfell Street.

Honestly he looked like an absolute train wreck.

He was wearing an old New Zealand track suit top that looked like something you'd see on a homeless person. His hair was an unkept mess (seems like he's trying in vain to grow his hair longer on top to hide his massive bald patch).

Everything about him looked completely disheveled.

Far out Rooch, get your s**t together !!!!!

Last edited:

He was wearing an old New Zealand track suit top that looked like something you'd see on a homeless person. His hair was an unkept mess (seems like he's trying in vain to grow his hair longer on top to hide his massive bald patch).

Far out, get your **** together Rooch.
But that's his "look"......the I don't give a damn professor.

Far out Rooch, get your **** together !!!!!
giphy-com-danny-devito-penguin-e-gif.697806

Far out Rooch, get your **** together !!!!!
I have the image of Peter Moon on Fast Forward playing Victor... oh Rooch, you are a very unattractive man...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back