Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading this and I lol’d at the dentists!
Pemberthy and Goodings - Mission Accomplished

View attachment 723307

Hahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha hahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha hilarious

What a soft cck troll

"I'll never apologise for trying to inform the football public of what they need to know. I will not fall into saying what clubs want to hear, despite the backlash that comes with this stand, such as being labelled a troll....."

Holy s**t. Kane....mate....you might be a decent good bloke when you're not in clickbait-mode but you sound like a bit of a utensil here. You sound like Richard Nixon giving his 'I'm not a crook!' speech for god's sake.

I guess your 'bromance' with Penbo is officially over since he co-wrote your book for you.

Lighten up Kane!

"I'll never apologise for trying to inform the football public of what they need to know. I will not fall into saying what clubs want to hear, despite the backlash that comes with this stand, such as being labelled a troll....."

Holy s**t. Kane....mate....you might be a decent good bloke when you're not in clickbait-mode but you sound like a bit of a utensil here. You sound like Richard Nixon giving his 'I'm not a crook!' speech for god's sake.

I guess your 'bromance' with Penbo is officially over since he co-wrote your book for you.

Lighten up Kane!
Lighten up Kane?

* right off Kane, more like it. - Look at me being a Journo and exposing the truth. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will not be silenced!...that's why I write the s**t I write.

The AFC doesn't want Kane to "fall into writing what they want to hear" Talk about giving oneself airs and graces.

What the AFC would like is for you Kane, to stop making s**t up, or making mountains out of mole hills, or for running with the latest unfounded rumour.

News flash - Kane, you're not a journalist's ar$ehole. Stop. Just stop. Quit while you're behind.

Lighten up Kane?

fu** right off Kane, more like it. - Look at me being a Journo and exposing the truth. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will not be silenced!...that's why I write the s**t I write.

The AFC doesn't want Kane to "fall into writing what they want to hear" Talk about giving oneself airs and graces.

What the AFC would like is for you Kane, to stop making s**t up, or making mountains out of mole hills, of for running with the latest unfounded rumour.

News flash - Kane, you're not a journalist's ar$ehole. Stop. Just stop. Quit while you're behind.

I said 'Lighten up' but I meant f*** off as I don't want Kane to get mad at me and sue me :'(

If an actual a-hole had it's own separate mini-a-hole, he wouldn't be that a-hole.

Lighten up Kane?

fu** right off Kane, more like it. - Look at me being a Journo and exposing the truth. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will not be silenced!...that's why I write the s**t I write.

What the AFC would like is for you Kane, to stop making s**t up, or making mountains out of mole hills, or for running with the latest unfounded rumour.

Three weeks out from finals and this sad attempt at %^*# knows what is actually printed in the sports section of a daily paper.
Firstly it’s no wonder I haven’t bought a Ragvertiser for years now and secondly how insecure and lacking in self respect do you have to be to actually write this s**t !

As hilarious as it is, it speaks volumes about his over inflated sense of self importance all the while thinking anyone’s actually believes this crock !

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but they said this morning SEN are building new Studios on King William Street. I think close to the North Terrace corner. They must be planning some kind of expansion otherwise it is a huge outlay for a radio station on the extended dial. Hutchy must have some spare cash.

Last edited:
Jenkins is a very mild version of Jason Akermanis.

Some of the things Jenkins says in the media just make life difficult for everyone, his teammates included (“Danger could’ve been a Brownlow medallist AND a premiership player!” “I reckon it hit the post!”)

Leigh Matthews once said about Aker... he was a colossal pain in the arse who he was only prepared to put up with for as long as he was performing on the field.

Aker was famous for walking the walk, Josh not so much.

Jenkins is a very mild version of Jason Akermanis.

Some of the things Jenkins says in the media just make life difficult for everyone, his teammates included (“Danger could’ve been a Brownlow medallist AND a premiership player!” “I reckon it hit the post!”)

Leigh Matthews once said about Aker... he was a colossal pain in the arse who he was only prepared to put up with for as long as he was performing on the field.

Aker was famous for walking the walk, Josh not so much.
Bring on the handstands Josh !!

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but they said this morning SEN are building new Studios on King William Street. I think close to the North Terrace corner. They must be planning some kind of expansion otherwise it is a huge outlay for a radio station on the extended dial. Hutchy must have some spare cash.
He does

Sounds like they will utilise an open shop window style of broadcasting. A lot of people use that corner/stretch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He does

Sounds like they will utilise an open shop window style of broadcasting. A lot of people use that corner/stretch

They are currently on a bit of a hiring spree for office staff and middle management. Fair to say they will be using all of the available office space at 1 King William.

They are currently on a bit of a hiring spree for office staff and middle management. Fair to say they will be using all of the available office space at 1 King William.

They must be expanding perhaps outside of radio, they probably produce as much local content as some of the big FM stations in Adelaide but they are downsizing.

The shop front window might actually do okay if they have a cafe with it.

SEN have just moved out of their Richmond studios in Melbourne .....to far more luxurious & expensive accommodation in the Southbank precint

Yes they're in expansion mode

Cornes must be the biggest Primadonna ever. Because he can’t put out fires, all he does is use his media position to start them. About as respected as a maggot on a turd, I don’t understand why he is not embarrassed every time he writes something.

I have way more respect for turd maggots - in what manner I'm not quite sure, but I'm sure I do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back