FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Good for the most part. Thought Zoom's wrap up was underwhelming, but I think that's just because he was never as good as Reverse Flash. But beyond that I enjoyed it.

My worry is that Flashpoint could make for an AMAZING season across the Arrowverse. All of them. But will CW commit to it for full seasons, or even half seasons, across so many shows? Doubt it.

Please do this properly. It could be incredible.

Good for the most part. Thought Zoom's wrap up was underwhelming, but I think that's just because he was never as good as Reverse Flash. But beyond that I enjoyed it.

My worry is that Flashpoint could make for an AMAZING season across the Arrowverse. All of them. But will CW commit to it for full seasons, or even half seasons, across so many shows? Doubt it.

I agree but wont happen there is a good chance arrow will only be minimally affected too.

Feels like it would be only a few eps at most.

I agree but wont happen there is a good chance arrow will only be minimally affected too.

I'd love for them to go all out and have there be serious reprecussions across everything. I think I read Kevin Smith, when he got told what happened in the finale, told CW that if they were going to do it, they had to do it properly. Now having seen it, I see what he meant.

Synopsis for Arrow Season 5 Episode 1:
By going back in time, Barry Allen (The Flash) causes a paradox in which Felicity Smoak ceases to have ever existed.

A man can dream - probably the only way I'd ever watch Arrow again.

If they want to save Arrow Flashpoint needs to change a lot of things.

The whole time I was thinking ok this is good but something is coming.

Then they reveal the man in the mask, nope not suprising.

Then Barry says im sorry but I have to do this and oh ****......great ending

Luckily they didnt break my brain too much but I have learned not to think about it too much

I was sitting there looking at how much time was left, and was like 'surely something big happens here?' Minutes keep ticking by till I saw Iris go back into the house, and it was then I realized what Barry was going to do. Was so ******* sick, god this show is good.

I didn't think she was that bad.

Gustin and the dude from Law and Order are a cut above the rest of the cast though.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Synopsis for Arrow Season 5 Episode 1:
By going back in time, Barry Allen (The Flash) causes a paradox in which Felicity Smoak ceases to have ever existed.

A man can dream - probably the only way I'd ever watch Arrow again.

More likely everyone dies except for Felicity and her mother and its up to them to restore the earth. Only after they have fixed their relationship though and felicity helps her mother forgive captain lance for abonding her when he was killed.

Something else:

Gustin is a seriously good actor
The actress that plays Caitlyn is terrible. It really showed in that scene with Hunter, who was pretty terrible himself.

Gustin has a future in cinema I think.

Panabaker can do alot better, she is limited but better then what she has shown in a few poor moments. Not bringing her A game.

I was more distracted when Jay Garrick couldnt put his helmet on straight lol

Gustin has a future in cinema I think.

Panabaker can do alot better, she is limited but better then what she has shown in a few poor moments. Not bringing her A game.

I was more distracted when Jay Garrick couldnt put his helmet on straight lol
I thought she was just as bad in the episode where she had scenes with Killer Frost. I thought she played both ludicrously over the top.

Something else:

The actress that plays Caitlyn is terrible. It really showed in that scene with Hunter, who was pretty terrible himself.

Yeah, I was surprised at how bad some of the acting was. I've actually liked Teddy Sears this season but felt like he phoned it in this episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well just caught up. Watched the final 4 eps back to back tonight.
As others have touched on, Henry saying he'll stick around meant the end for sure. Zoom's speech at the meta-humans , a little cringe worthy. We enjoyed the "stuck in the speedforce ep" had a good feel about it and the baggage Barry's been carrying. Cisco is awesome, "GREAT SCOTT ITS WORKING" Wally and J Quick - nothing came of the particle accelerator explosion?" Liked the farewell to Zoom & the Jay Garrick reveal. But then BAM, Barry' yiu have ****ed things up now ol' bean.

Looking forward to S3, hopefully it doesn't fall like Arrow did/has...

Not as good as the Season 1 Finale and thought they rushed some things.
- Time Remnants just confuse the hell out of me. Though I suppose that's what the time wraiths are for, to try and punish those who create paradoxes or mess with time too much
- Poor choice for the team to lock Barry up then cause Zoom to take Joe
- No surprise at the Man in the Mask reveal, then again once Henry said his mother's maiden name was Garrick that made the reveal obvious
- That ending though, basically the basis for the Flashpoint comics. One thing I hope they take from comics is the part where Reverse Flash is mocking The Flash for screwing up the timeline. They have a real opportunity to fix any mistakes and make some changes. If the Reverse Flash didn't already come back this could have been a great excuse to bring him back.

Something else:

She was just poor in that episode for some reason.
Not sure why.
The scene with Zoom and the goodbye with Harry Wells were just cringey.

She was just poor in that episode for some reason.
Not sure why.
The scene with Zoom and the goodbye with Harry Wells were just cringey.
Given we'd just seen really strong performances across the board when Kevin Smith was in charge, maybe we can pin the poor performances across the board (her and Sears in particular) on the director.

Meet Kid Flash

kid_flash_publicity.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back