FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

The actor that plays Wally looks a lot like NBA Draftee Ben Simmons
4a8948ccc7634488b26dba92aee40b86

Flash dun stuffed up

Also ezra miller in the jla trailer is so s**t compared to grant
I actually reckon Ezra looks alright. Very small thing we've seen obviously, and I get the comparisons are inevitable, but he seems like he could be fun.

The actor that plays Wally looks a lot like NBA Draftee Ben Simmons
4a8948ccc7634488b26dba92aee40b86
That's raci...oh no s**t they actually do.

First off, Cisco is great in any timeline or universe!

Disappointed they ended flashpoint so quickly I thought it would go for a few eps at least.

The reasons for doing Barry deciding to go back were a bit weak too. I mean he just went and decided to kill his mother again and there was no agony about it. But I guess they have done that arc before just felt like this story should have been a bigger moment

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was disappointing, feel kinda insulted they called that flashpoint with how they did it. unless they are going to use some of the source books in the next few weeks on this 3rd timeline. They should of had Barry's parents write a letter for him like Thomas Wayne did in Flashpoint for Bruce. Cisco and Caitlin were still fun. I still think they will have a new timeline where its like the old one but somehow Supergirl is apart of that one. to put them all in the same universe.

Unless there is a plan for a true Flashpoint in the future flash movies and thats why it was half-assed. Because to me nothing felt like it was flashpoint to me.

Well that was disappointing, feel kinda insulted they called that flashpoint with how they did it. unless they are going to use some of the source books in the next few weeks on this 3rd timeline. They should of had Barry's parents write a letter for him like Thomas Wayne did in Flashpoint for Bruce. Cisco and Caitlin were still fun. I still think they will have a new timeline where its like the old one but somehow Supergirl is apart of that one. to put them all in the same universe.

Unless there is a plan for a true Flashpoint in the future flash movies and thats why it was half-assed. Because to me nothing felt like it was flashpoint to me.
The whole series is flashpoint

The whole series is flashpoint

No its not, i think only the first 3-4 weeks are, and then bring in Supergirl into the universe [Because everything Barry does f**ks everything up] for the Flash/Supergirl musical and then the Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/LoT 4 show crossover event.

No its not, i think only the first 3-4 weeks are, and then bring in Supergirl into the universe [Because everything Barry does f**ks everything up] for the Flash/Supergirl musical and then the Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/LoT 4 show crossover event.
They have already confirmed that the entire season is Barry trying to "fix" the timeline
The first Ep leads in, but it is all based on the flashpoint series, in which he gets Thomas Wayne's help

As for the musical Ep, the villain is Music Meister (character created for batman: brave and the bold)

They have already confirmed that the entire season is Barry trying to "fix" the timeline
The first Ep leads in, but it is all based on the flashpoint series, in which he gets Thomas Wayne's help

As for the musical Ep, the villain is Music Meister (character created for batman: brave and the bold)

Hope they get NPH in for it too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back