FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually thought it was a good episode. Really starting to like Julian's character, I can see them killing him off now to tie up with the prophecy, one will fall. They probably needed to have a better excuse as to why they couldn't faze out of the bars, it was a bit vague.

that was the dumbest s**t ever, everyone on team flash is an idiot

"the only way out of this is for someone to DIE........"

actually Cisco agrees to teleport everyone to earth 1 and just opens a portal 5kms up in the air every gorilla dies as they jump through, and don't say oh Grodd will know because he is telepathic, since he's obviously s**t too because he didn't know Barry was alive.

actually Cisco agrees to teleport everyone to earth 1 and just opens a portal 5kms up in the air every gorilla dies as they jump through, and don't say oh Grodd will know because he is telepathic, since he's obviously s**t too because he didn't know Barry was alive.
He probably would of sent one of team flash through 1st just in case.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

You have to expect dumb s**t in a show like this but last nights ep was a new low. Barry being utterly useless is starting to annoy me.

"Guys we just need to figure out a way to beat grod in a different way"

Thanks Iris

There was a mini cliffhanger earlier this season when Earth 2 wells left with Jesse after he found the replacement and he was just about to say something but jesse pulled him through the breach. Was that resolved or was he just gonna say the others wells is a fake, as in not a genius?

Wouldn't make much sense for Wally to be killing Iris in the future though?

Good point but Im starting to think it is him too. Only because they havent introduced anyone it could be apart from Jesse Quick. Maybe there is a betrayal of some sort in the future or alternate timeline.

But in order of who it could be IMO at this stage.

Eddie Thawne

Wally
Barry
Jesse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't make much sense for Wally to be killing Iris in the future though?
True, but why isnt he there in the future vision? Its his sister in danger.

But guy feel is it is him.

Something sends him batshit insane, maybe he sees himself from the future in the armour and goes crazy.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good point but Im starting to think it is him too. Only because they havent introduced anyone it could be apart from Jesse Quick. Maybe there is a betrayal of some sort in the future or alternate timeline.

But in order of who it could be IMO at this stage.

Eddie Thawne

Wally
Barry
Jesse

Saw them post a photo on social media announcing that Rick Cosnett (Eddie Thawne) is returning to the show, so would make perfect sense that Eddie is Savitar. If you look on Flash's IMDB page he is listed in the cast for the last episode of the S3. Still believe there was a reason his body got sucked into the portal the moment he 'died' back in S1, and being Eobard Thawne's direct relative surely he has some sort of the speed force built into his DNA already.

If it isn't him, I reckon it would be cool for it to be an evil version of Barry or Wally from an alternate timeline - would be very much like the game Infamous.

Is there any possible way that Savitar is some version of Barry?
Knows an awful lot about him

Many think that since he keeps referring to himself as future flash. I still think thats a red herring but who knows.

I kinda wish its someone we dont know but that seems impossible since he knows so much about them.

What was weird was that his disciples knew that Barry had just proposed lol.

Many think that since he keeps referring to himself as future flash. I still think thats a red herring but who knows.

I kinda wish its someone we dont know but that seems impossible since he knows so much about them.

What was weird was that his disciples knew that Barry had just proposed lol.
Who am I kidding, I'm going to say again that it might have something to do with Eddie Thawne. Rick Cosnett is also back filming in the series but is not letting on to what end.

Who am I kidding, I'm going to say again that it might have something to do with Eddie Thawne. Rick Cosnett is also back filming in the series but is not letting on to what end.

He is in the next ep with a couple of other old faces......

I hope we at least know by the end of next ep.

I hope that once Savitar is done with they stop going with speedster enemies for season arcs and actually get a competent writing team to start writing team Flash into actual trouble, not just through poorly justified incompetence.

I feel like with the Rogues leaving for Legends of Tomorrow, they missed a huge opportunity with Grodd - two poorly written episodes don't do any justice to a gorilla with telepathy, genius intellect and enhanced strength and speed.

They're going way too hard on the speed force at the cost of everything else in the series, should have saved Savitar for further down the track.

Word of warning, after next weeks episode (which is about the speed force apparantly) there is a one off non-story related musical episode which is also a supergirl crossover. The episode description is

The Music Meister sends Supergirl and the Flash to a world where life is a musical and the only way to escape is to sing and dance.

It already sounds awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back