FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Haha
They actually did it. I hope the next few weeks is savitar giving current Barry s**t for all the L's he keeps racking up. and that all the L's caused him to snap and become savitar in the future. I thought it would be Barry but i didnt think they would do it.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Also, is HR still wearing his face disguise
If not, it seems a fairly big plot hole that a studying scientist would not recognise Harrison Wells
Yeah, i think so.

Dont worry if they kill anyone this season it will be him. hope DickWells comes back next season.

Interesting!

Boom! My theory was right in the end - as it would have been for nearly every fan.

I loved seeing the evil Barry, and it seems like Grant Gustin actually enjoyed the portrayal. Going to be fun!

As for what I think will happen; Evil Barry and Barry will face off, and knowing his fate is tied with Savitar, he'll save Iris from being killed to prevent becoming Savitar. Also the future newspaper that was originally written by Iris could give a clue as to why it prophesies that the Flash of 2024 disappears. Kind of like in Back to the Future when Marty McFly's family start disappearing in a photo as they cease to exist, so too the 2024 Flash will disappear due to two reasons...

He either ceases to exist due to the fact Barry's future fate is changed if Iris is saved, as he will no longer become Savitar. Or perhaps Barry himself decides to trap himself in the speed force, meaning that Savitar disappears from their present time given his future is tied with Barry. Whatever he does to change his own fate dictates what happens to Savitar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much better would this season have been if they just revealed Savitar was future Barry from the start he could have been an awesome antogonist but without the team knowing for a while too. Seems they are barely gonna use him.

It didn't need to be from the start but half way through the season would have been good. They should have take notes from the way they revealed who Prometheus was on Arrow this season.

It didn't need to be from the start but half way through the season would have been good. They should have take notes from the way they revealed who Prometheus was on Arrow this season.

I think for this from the start would have been better the shock would have been great as we all would not have expected an early reveal and then we slowly find out his story through the season, while he had dual indentity being savitar from team flash's perspective.

They wont have a speedster next season and lets hope they abandon the hidden indentity thing too. 3 years in a row.

Last edited:
I don't mind it, but it depends on where it goes from here, if we get an episode with an awesome back story as to how he became Savitar then I'm all for it, we get no explanation then I won't like it.

We will most likely get a little explanation but nothing showing how or why. Although, next weeks episode is titled Cause & Effect so we may get a good reason why.

Who is more of a non-contributing burden towards Team Flash
Iris or HR?

HR is worse than Iris. He is not even funny, she does nothing for eps at a time so isnt as annoying. They try to put him at the forefront as they think he is funny.

The sooner they dump him and give the comedy back to cisco the better. He has robbed us of that as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back