FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

So I've just caught up on the series and even though I don't want to bag the Flash I don't really have a choice.
Savitar being a time remnant wearing a suit of armour can be so much faster than Barry, yeah right.
Also Barry of 2024 not know who Savitar was, stretching it a bit.
And even though I've mentioned it before, that musical (padding) episode.

The first 2 series I couldn't fault but this...Such a sad day.

So I've just caught up on the series and even though I don't want to bag the Flash I don't really have a choice.
Savitar being a time remnant wearing a suit of armour can be so much faster than Barry, yeah right.
Also Barry of 2024 not know who Savitar was, stretching it a bit.
And even though I've mentioned it before, that musical (padding) episode.

The first 2 series I couldn't fault but this...Such a sad day.

Third season should have been a non-speedster villain. Reverse Flash was cool, Zoom was scarily awesome. Savitar was stupid though and I felt the season really drag on. Arrow Season 5 was infinitely better this year. Hopefully Flash takes a leaf out of its big brother show.

Third season should have been a non-speedster villain. Reverse Flash was cool, Zoom was scarily awesome. Savitar was stupid though and I felt the season really drag on. Arrow Season 5 was infinitely better this year. Hopefully Flash takes a leaf out of its big brother show.
It does seem that around the 3rd season these shows lose their way.
Upside is Arrow has shown it can be turned around.

Gotta say the trailer looked great. All 4 of the shows did actually.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They couldn't go one whole episode without succumbing to Iris West saves the day with her love for Barry storyline?

Just when you think these shmuck CW executives can't impede on these comic book series any worse, they continually * up the multiverse to appease the 10-15 year old female demographic that could care less about these shows...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This episode was only saved by Caitlin Snow's fine ass. She sure can fill out a pair of jeans.

Hot damn, god yes! :drunk:

Ep was a decent enough return. Love the new suit!

Not too sure about this 'villain' though - seems like an easy-beat human Grodd who has the power to channel his mind into technology. Hope the character has a few more layers.

Couples therapy... Great scene. Just what we needed.

On a completely related note... for the love of **** writers please kill Iris.

It was bad enough when she was a reporter that would stop by star labs, now she's there all the time having input

It was bad enough when she was a reporter that would stop by star labs, now she's there all the time having input

what happened to her new boss/love interest/drop story line lol

So Iris is now unemployed........Barry got 2 jobs one unpaid and supporting her too.

Barry has to be stealing a bit from banks just to pay the rent I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back