FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

They shat the bed having Iris' inevitable death as a seasonal arc build up so poorly to the point where we all wish Savitar would have just killed her.

Turning Cisco, Wells and Ralph into bumbling idiots whilst Iris saves the day week in, week out is so ******* contrived and lazy. Thanks Hollywood.

The only evolution and character progression we have seen in the last season and a half is with Ralph's character, which just weakens the show further with more comedic relief that isn't needed.

They shat the bed having Iris' inevitable death as a seasonal arc build up so poorly to the point where we all wish Savitar would have just killed her.

Turning Cisco, Wells and Ralph into bumbling idiots whilst Iris saves the day week in, week out is so ******* contrived and lazy. Thanks Hollywood.

The only evolution and character progression we have seen in the last season and a half is with Ralph's character, which just weakens the show further with more comedic relief that isn't needed.
Remember how good wells/thawne, zoom were. * its so bad.

So he can run to china but he can't hide a body to stay out of jail, they really need some good writers on this show

I didn’t mind the episode or the season so far but this episode has made me notice the poor writing. Why doesn’t Team Flash make Cecile a power dampening bracelet? Also why as a prison ward would you install a hidden camera just because an inmate is trying to give another inmate legal help? It kinda seems like nowadays they come up with the ending of each episode first in the writers room and then fill in the blanks rudamentarily.

I didn’t mind the episode or the season so far but this episode has made me notice the poor writing. Why doesn’t Team Flash make Cecile a power dampening bracelet? Also why as a prison ward would you install a hidden camera just because an inmate is trying to give another inmate legal help? It kinda seems like nowadays they come up with the ending of each episode first in the writers room and then fill in the blanks rudamentarily.

Also selling Barry to Katee Sackhoff unless she is going to try and drain his speed force flash is useless as a slave because you would have to keep him powered down permanently to stop him from ******* off on you

Thats what they said about Felicity on Arrow but they just moved the focus onto the right story and the show got a lot better.
Arrow is s**t ATM as well. Legends not back yet, but of the four DC shows, only Supergirl with Reign has an interesting villain (and arc) of their respective seasons so far.

Last edited:
Arrow is s**t ATM as well. Legends not back yet, but of the four DC shows, only Supergirl with Reign has an interesting villain (and arc) or their respective seasons so far.
I don't think Kayden James is dark enough considering the Bratva, Adrian Chase and Slade were prominent and came before him.
Now it just seems like playschool stuff

It will pick up again soon
Legends is good as we still don't know much about the villain there

Correct me if Im wrong but didnt Devoe need a meta with a specific power to transport into?
Im pretty sure thats what he said to the mind reader before it happened.

But now he can jumped into anyone he pleases just because.
Maybe its because he got the mind readers powers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe its because he got the mind readers powers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I guess so. Anyway Devoe needs more screen time.
These heroes are only as good as their villians especially then they are testing them
I think they are starting to overuse Dibney now too.

images

Boy are people going to hate the episode in a couple of weeks

I think I am going to have to just skip that episode. I'm close to giving up altogether and I think that might push me over the edge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back