FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

God that was meh.

Then I puked when i thought it was Iris that helped him. So the only positive thing I have to say is thank **** it wasnt Iris that helped him.
If it was Iris I would have offed myself
The issue is this daughter is an interesting arc but it ******* means more Iris

Can’t win

As for that episode I had not one iota of a clue what the * was going on.
Davoe rolled over like a limp hot dog.
The whole Ralph Gibney being the good of Davoe was meek.
Such an anticlimax.

If it was Iris I would have offed myself
The issue is this daughter is an interesting arc but it ******* means more Iris

Can’t win

As for that episode I had not one iota of a clue what the **** was going on.
Davoe rolled over like a limp hot dog.
The whole Ralph Gibney being the good of Davoe was meek.
Such an anticlimax.

Yeah I agree with this. Had absolutely no idea what was happening. Granted I was struggling to pay attention while I was watching.

God! What is with you people.

It's a small time comic book tv show, the writers aren't creative enough, the acting isn't Oscar worthy, Iris is annoying... Granted that last gripe is legitimate.:p

I think maybe the first couple of seasons were a standout and it's probably quite difficult to top them. I think if this had been season 3 instead of the awful Savitar story line there wouldn't be as many complaints.

It's quite hard I would imagine to continually write passable storylines for the flash as he is rated one of the most powerful characters in comics.
Read the comics and you soon find most are lame stories with the sparse classic that involves usually time/dimensional travel with another speedster.

Anyway after the rubbish of S3 I give this series a solid pass mark.

God! What is with you people.

It's a small time comic book tv show, the writers aren't creative enough, the acting isn't Oscar worthy, Iris is annoying... Granted that last gripe is legitimate.:p

I think maybe the first couple of seasons were a standout and it's probably quite difficult to top them. I think if this had been season 3 instead of the awful Savitar story line there wouldn't be as many complaints.

It's quite hard I would imagine to continually write passable storylines for the flash as he is rated one of the most powerful characters in comics.
Read the comics and you soon find most are lame stories with the sparse classic that involves usually time/dimensional travel with another speedster.

Anyway after the rubbish of S3 I give this series a solid pass mark.
Yeah but S3 always had the promise of Iris dying at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And FWIW I have no issue with Candice Patton.
Nor should anyone
DeficientEagerHydra-max-14mb.gif

Chris Klein cast as the villian for the season.

I think its a fakeout and we will be seeing the return of RF.

100th ep coming up this season too.
Isn't he usually a comedy actor?

The problem that faces this and Arrow is that it is on the CW which is made for teen melodrama. The producers need to remember the vast majority of the audience are not interested in that crap and get back to the writing from the first couple of seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back