TV The Flash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
The Barry/Iris parenting of Nora is getting tiresome, the Nora character is very annoying also.

Enjoying the killer frost origin story with Cisco, Caitlin Ralph and detective wells

vast

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
AFL Club
Essendon
Is it me or is Caitlin looking hotter this year?

Cisco "my face just went all The Weeknd" lol

Damn Detective Bayliss from Homicide -LOTS got old.

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr

Ultimate campaigner
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone notice the contortionist from America's Got Talent played the role of Ragdoll? Awesome gig for him to land, and an equally as cool villain!

Also, I think Iris jumping off a building is just about the limit for me when it comes to stomaching this 'super' Iris shyt.

And here I was thinking it couldn't get anymore ridiculous with Iris tranquillising Nora with a perfect shot from 50m away in one of the previous episodes.

vast

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone notice the contortionist from America's Got Talent played the role of Ragdoll? Awesome gig for him to land, and an equally as cool villain!

Also, I think Iris jumping off a building is just about the limit for me when it comes to stomaching this 'super' Iris shyt.

And here I was thinking it couldn't get anymore ridiculous with Iris tranquillising Nora with a perfect shot from 50m away in one of the previous episodes.
Oh man I was watching him as Ragdoll thinking how they did it. Imaging they just put the mask on backwards and some CGI trickery....then I see this. KILL IT....KILL IT WITH FIRE!

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool

This freaked me out

eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
This season is still shit. I mean Ragdoll was a good villain but the whole "Let's try to convince the audience of Iris' existence" thing has been going on for too long.

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
This season is still shit. I mean Ragdoll was a good villain but the whole "Let's try to convince the audience of Iris' existence" thing has been going on for too long.
It's twice as bad with Nora in the show.....shes 34? playing an 18 year old? an immature 18 year old at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vast

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
AFL Club
Essendon
03/10/1984 is her birth date
I meant Nora lol. I swear they mentioned 30 years unless it was that she is from 30 years into the future.

Barry goes missing in 2024. She said she doesnt remember him so lets say she is 2 at that point, he is still missing 25 years later. Assuming she travelled back around the 25th anniversary of his dissaperance that would make her 27.

vast

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah Im guessing they did that to show how sheltered she was by Iris growing up and to make her so look so much less experienced and mature than Barry so that he can play the father/mentor role this, maybe they felt it would be weird to make them equals.

vast

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
AFL Club
Essendon
Needed more weather wizard. Initially felt like they set her up to be Noras villian but she was meh. Wasted Liam McIntyre in that ep. Otherwise it was good

Top Bottom