FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

So weird how we were discussing last month which couples would have good on air chemistry and then the writers go and do this lol

Iris and Oliver are watchable if not pretty funny on air.

Conveniently left Norah out of the ep.

The massacre on Earth 38 reminds me of mortal kombat after Shao Kan defeats the earth fighters

I really enjoyed that. I got excited when the Smallville theme started playing. The interaction between Clark and Kara was fantastic and took me back to season 7 of Smallville when Kara comes into the show. I did cringe a bit at Lois calling Clark Smallville as it sounds weird coming from anyone other than Erica Durance.

I hope they continue using Clark during this crossover.

Yes. Who is it? I've been trying to work it out so hard grr.

She played Juliet/Eve on Grimm.

I really enjoyed that. I got excited when the Smallville theme started playing. The interaction between Clark and Kara was fantastic and took me back to season 7 of Smallville when Kara comes into the show. I did cringe a bit at Lois calling Clark Smallville as it sounds weird coming from anyone other than Erica Durance.

I hope they continue using Clark during this crossover.
I would imagine they would. Tonights episode was The Flash episode of the crossover and obviously had more of a focus on Team Flash. Tomorrow is Arrow which will no doubt focus on Team Arrow and then Supergirl is the finale on Wednesday.

So weird how we were discussing last month which couples would have good on air chemistry and then the writers go and do this lol

Iris and Oliver are watchable if not pretty funny on air.

Conveniently left Norah out of the ep.

The massacre on Earth 38 reminds me of mortal kombat after Shao Kan defeats the earth fighters

It played well considering her crush on him previously also when she pointed to Barry and said look at him he isnt my type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did they really have to keep Barry in the pipeline? Wouldn't it have been better to just put some meta dampening handcuffs on Barry so he didn't have to stay locked up in a small cage.

Did they really have to keep Barry in the pipeline? Wouldn't it have been better to just put some meta dampening handcuffs on Barry so he didn't have to stay locked up in a small cage.

Danielle Panabaker said on Twitter (I think) that most of the episode was filmed while Grant was filming the crossover so they needed a way to keep him off screen.

I found myself more intrigued with this weeks episode, probably because there was less Nora.

Next weeks episode is based around another Nora stuff up.

Thats about the 3rd time they let him fly off.
I had high hopes for this season hoping they would follow arrows path in its 5th season to find its magic again but its dissapointing.

The only highlights in that ep were the electric boogaloo reference and Barry recreating Jays explanation of a broken timeline with the cup.

Hopefully next week Wells figures it out its dragged enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back