FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Finale was average.
Whole show has been average since Season 4
I'll watch it when it goes on Stan but disappointed to hear that. Should have killed off Iris when they had the chance

Eps 9 and 10 were the only good eps this season. Ep 10 being one the shows best eps ever and should have been the finale. The last 3 eps were so rushed in the end. Eddie should have been the antagonist from ep 1 of this season.

I know Superman and Lois is still going but its the end of a era. Despite an awful lot of bad I still will look back on the Arrowverse fondly.

What a fall from grace. At one stage was one of the best things about DC, then once it leaned into being a teen drama, it all fell to crap.

Really poor way to go out.

Said it before but Crisis was the best way to finish things off.

Is Superman & Lois worth going back to? Gave up about 4-5 episodes into the first season as it felt it was dragging way too much.

What a fall from grace. At one stage was one of the best things about DC, then once it leaned into being a teen drama, it all fell to crap.

Really poor way to go out.

Said it before but Crisis was the best way to finish things off.

Is Superman & Lois worth going back to? Gave up about 4-5 episodes into the first season as it felt it was dragging way too much.
It really drags, we gave up recently.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back