saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
The Barry/Iris parenting of Nora is getting tiresome, the Nora character is very annoying also.

Enjoying the killer frost origin story with Cisco, Caitlin Ralph and detective wells

Anyone notice the contortionist from America's Got Talent played the role of Ragdoll? Awesome gig for him to land, and an equally as cool villain!

Also, I think Iris jumping off a building is just about the limit for me when it comes to stomaching this 'super' Iris shyt.

And here I was thinking it couldn't get anymore ridiculous with Iris tranquillising Nora with a perfect shot from 50m away in one of the previous episodes.

Anyone notice the contortionist from America's Got Talent played the role of Ragdoll? Awesome gig for him to land, and an equally as cool villain!

Also, I think Iris jumping off a building is just about the limit for me when it comes to stomaching this 'super' Iris shyt.

And here I was thinking it couldn't get anymore ridiculous with Iris tranquillising Nora with a perfect shot from 50m away in one of the previous episodes.

Oh man I was watching him as Ragdoll thinking how they did it. Imaging they just put the mask on backwards and some CGI trickery....then I see this. KILL IT....KILL IT WITH FIRE!

This freaked me out

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
This season is still s**t. I mean Ragdoll was a good villain but the whole "Let's try to convince the audience of Iris' existence" thing has been going on for too long.

It's twice as bad with Nora in the show.....shes 34? playing an 18 year old? an immature 18 year old at that.

03/10/1984 is her birth date

I meant Nora lol. I swear they mentioned 30 years unless it was that she is from 30 years into the future.

Barry goes missing in 2024. She said she doesnt remember him so lets say she is 2 at that point, he is still missing 25 years later. Assuming she travelled back around the 25th anniversary of his dissaperance that would make her 27.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back