FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

So what I can gather from the latest episode, the team found out aboutn Nora working with RF, and Iris basically said "IDGAF that our daughter was working with the man that killed your mother and made my former fiancee kill himself to save the timeline." Why didn't the ******* writers kill her off in S3?

They just need to write the show alot better all round.

I know they needed show Nora and being sheltered but did she really need to act like a young teenager for the whole season?

Even though the reason for her acting rebelious was stupid she was far more interesting when she was bahaving like someone closer to her age.

I feel for the actors. they collectly prob have the most talented group of all the shows but they give them absolute trash to work with.

Because CW.
S1 Fans: Iris sucks
S2 Fans: Iris sucks
S3 Fans: Iris is going to die? AWESOME!
End of S3 Fans: YOU GOT OUR HOPES UP LIKE THAT AND DIDN'T KILL HER OFF?
S4 Fans: Wow this has turned to s**t
S5 Fans: ... Why are we still watching this?

The whole Nora coming back from the future storyline has just ruined it.
It was only done to validate Iris’ existence on the show and tie her into the story

That’s why it’s ****

It could have been good. Have Nora find out her dad is The Flash then come back to meet him and help him catch the one villain he never could. Instead, they turned it into a s**t version of a soap drama.

Why are the writers of this show so dumb.
We have had power dampening technology since season 1 with the cells in the pipeline. 30 years into the future they need the dagger to stop Thawne? When they said his cell was safe.

Ah whatever at least make him the s6 villian since he is better than the recent lot.
Finish the season going back to season 1 finale then end the show. Though I guess we still need to see what happens in 2024.

Why are the writers of this show so dumb.
We have had power dampening technology since season 1 with the cells in the pipeline. 30 years into the future they need the dagger to stop Thawne? When they said his cell was safe.

Ah whatever at least make him the s6 villian since he is better than the recent lot.
Finish the season going back to season 1 finale then end the show. Though I guess we still need to see what happens in 2024.
Why did Eddie have to die? Like it's entirely pointless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Thawne have the dagger in the future?
He took it off Cicada when?
So now he’s going to be breached to another dimension?

I honestly hate this show. The plot line and writing is ******* primary school level.

This season can be summed up by Mr Burns army of typewriting monkeys

Kill it off

I honestly hate this show. The plot line and writing is ******* primary school level.

Kill it off

I'm pretty sure the dagger is what they have been using to keep Thawne from using his powers to break away (and ultimately execute him as was about to happen in this episode) and his plan was for Nora to go back and find some way to get rid of the dagger so that it disappears in the future and allows him to escape.

I'm pretty sure the dagger is what they have been using to keep Thawne from using his powers to break away (and ultimately execute him as was about to happen in this episode) and his plan was for Nora to go back and find some way to get rid of the dagger so that it disappears in the future and allows him to escape.
Oh yep
Now I remember
I want reverse flash to kil them all this time

Last edited:

Kill it off
Please.

As if the typewriting monkeys would write anything this bad.

I think I am done now. I'm sick of the ******** talk the villain into submission crap.
It’s quite sad they are going the emotional finale route and I’m sitting hear rooting for Thawne to take out Iris

Show is a piece of s**t

As long as they dont * up the crisis crossover i will be happy. Im getting hyped for it lol

I wonder if they will include the legends this year?

Such wasted season. Suprised they killed Nora though but that will just be one timeline. I suppose it was a good story resolution to her arc in accepting the consequences of her actions it just didnt have much of a impact for me.

Eobard getting free at the last second at killing the gaurds and fight with team flas was pretty good.

There is no way we dont see cisco as vibe at least once more before the show is done. Hope he isnt leaving the show.

Oh the captain singh reveal was good and i liked that he knew all along but wish it was a bigger moment rather than just a throw away line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back