Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to know where the edge of this supposed flat earth is. Can you jump off into space? Hang on to the edge and take an extreme selfie? Could some of the flat earthers on here be kind enough to post the coordinates for the absolute edge of the earth? I am fascinated.

Troll. The question has been answered thoroughly already.

Please point me in the right direction if you could be so kind.

There is a wall of ice surrounding the earth, like the below:

Flat_earth.png

As you can see it's very thick. So no you can't hang over the edge and take selfies. In fact it's very dangerous to even venture out to the wall. We lost several good men and women recently when they tried to do this.

Flat_earth.png

As you can see it's very thick. So no you can't hang over the edge and take selfies. In fact it's very dangerous to even venture out to the wall. We lost several good men and women recently when they tried to do this.

I'm a decent rock climber. I reckon I could climb it. What about a bigfooty feforum trip to the edge of the world? Who's in?

Also what happens when a Boeing 747 flys over it, do you end up in outer space? Maybe it's a super cheap way of exploring space!!!

My dog is shadow
Turtles save me please
May my comrades live in peace
Ice wall and pick
This ain't no Andy Dufresne scene

Hollywood effects
Majik gravity
Blinded by a horizon
Change your perspective and realise the point

Vanishing you are
The ball lover
Ball spinner
Upside down ball walker
All you are is a criminalised institutionalised fake science talker

Your time is up
And no you ain't going to no ISS
Time for the belt
The dome is your roof
We have the proof

10 years ago if you google "what is the shape of the Earth" you probably would of got this...

download (22).jpg

Now googling the same thing produces this sh**

download (21).jpg

Flat_earth.png

A direct flight from Sydney to Santiago is the same time as a direct flight to Los Angleles, yet it would be double that according to your disc. Perth to Cape Town is 10 hours not the 20 it looks like it would take on your disc. Nice photoshop work for that ice wall looks legit.

A direct flight from Sydney to Santiago is the same time as a direct flight to Los Angleles, yet it would be double that according to your disc. Perth to Cape Town is 10 hours not the 20 it looks like it would take on your disc. Nice photoshop work for that ice wall looks legit.

Lol, the irony in this post is delicious. Every single photo in existence of the so called "ball earth" is photo shopped, and yet as a ball lover you have the gall to bring up photo shopping as an argument against flat earth. Irony at its finest.

But I've come to expect this from ball lovers. Hypocrisy and lies are their stock in trade.

Flat_earth.png

Ha ha ha - the Flat Heads have left out one of the continents. Fail.

My dog is shadow
Turtles save me please
May my comrades live in peace
Ice wall and pick
This ain't no Andy Dufresne scene

Hollywood effects
Majik gravity
Blinded by a horizon
Change your perspective and realise the point

Vanishing you are
The ball lover
Ball spinner
Upside down ball walker
All you are is a criminalised institutionalised fake science talker

Your time is up
And no you ain't going to no ISS
Time for the belt
The dome is your roof
We have the proof
What a brilliant piece of poetry Jello and I can't tell you how pleased I am to see my families new puppy included :),or have you named your dog Shadow also?
Your post outlines the major difference between real scientists and ball lovers and that's the ability to read,comprehend and to show respect.:thumbsu:

The earths a beautiful place and I don't understand people's fear in understanding it's true nature.

What a brilliant piece of poetry Jello and I can't tell you how pleased I am to see my families new puppy included :),or have you named your dog Shadow also?
Your post outlines the major difference between real scientists and ball lovers and that's the ability to read,comprehend and to show respect.:thumbsu:

The earths a beautiful place and I don't understand people's fear in understanding it's true nature.
Thanks Darth, no my dog is not called Shadow. It was a tribute to you and the FES and all the great work you are doing.

Thanks Darth, no my dog is not called Shadow. It was a tribute to you and the FES and all the great work you are doing.
Cheers Jello_B,it's great hear positive feedback and I'm sure that as our numbers continue to swell I will hear more recognition and less of the whinging and whining from people like school principals and those sorrowful excuses who dare to call themselves teachers.

While it's great to hear recognition,at the FES we just love real science,and it gives us great pleasure just to teach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha ha - the Flat Heads have left out one of the continents. Fail.
And as if the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science knows anything about continents lol.
These brainless frauds are just making it up as they go along and ball lovers continue to swollow whatever the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science tells them to.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sc...that-new-zealand-sits-on-20170216-guf3ea.html

And as if the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science knows anything about continents lol.
These brainless frauds are just making it up as they go along and ball lovers continue to swollow whatever the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science tells them to.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sc...that-new-zealand-sits-on-20170216-guf3ea.html
Why do the flatheads only include six of the seven continents? Why the six?
Would it be because Antarctica doesn't quite fit into their one dimensional view of the Earth, so for convenience sake they leave it out :p
How fraudulent is that.

Why do the flatheads only include six of the seven continents? Why the six?
Would it be because Antarctica doesn't quite fit into their one dimensional view of the Earth, so for convenience sake they leave it out :p
How fraudulent is that.
How can we leave out things that don't exist?
The Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science are the criminals making up the stories as they go along, which I've once again outlined with proof.

As our numbers rightfully grow,all that the ball lovers can now do in their desperation is expand on their mythical fairytales and blatant lies of round ball garbage.

How can we leave out things that don't exist?
The Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science are the criminals making up the stories as they go along, which I've once again outlined with proof.

As our numbers rightfully grow,all that the ball lovers can now do in their desperation is expand on their mythical fairytales and blatant lies of round ball garbage.
You can't wish away an entire continent just because you don't won't it to be there :p
Why don't you simply replace Africa with Antarctica and pretend that Africa doesn't exist.

Last edited:
And just in case anyone is unsure why the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science has named their new majik continent Zealandia,check out the name of the company in this link and the not so surprising product they make????

http://www.zeelandia.co.uk/products/doughnuts-1

Last edited:
For those with no understanding or knowledge of real science,Antarctica is what we refer to at the FES as a 'rim continent'
Ball lovers have such a fascination with balls it appears they completely overlook the rim in their mythical blindness.

I got to say the flight paths in the southern hemisphere is one 1 of the reasons I am not a flat earther it does need to be explained and or maps sorted out.

One thing I did find interesting about the santiago Sydney flight is some guy took a compass on the flight which he was advised to do so from a friend (his friend didn't explain why just said do it and tell me what you got). This guy conducting this experiment is not a flat Earther he hates flat earth and did not claim his results are proof of a flat earth. Anyway he took his own compass on the flight back to Sydney and his readings on his compass matched that of flat earth map instead of a globe. His readings on his compass where totally different to the ones on the on board flight screen. He tested this compass again against 2 other compasses plus a digital one to make sure it wasn't faulty and it was correct.

Do I think it's proof...Hardly, but interesting none the less.

Back