Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, it cant be a Rim Continent because you have already stated that it is an ice wall.
It seems that you are losing track of your own stories. Oh what a tangled web you weave down at Flathead Services.
What does this even mean? The Ice Wall is a rim continent,is that so hard for the ball loving rim despisers to grasp?

And I notice you've gone quiet on the new magik continent and the links proving why the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science chose the name Zealandia?

I got to say the flight paths in the southern hemisphere is one 1 of the reasons I am not a flat earther it does need to be explained and or maps sorted out.

One thing I did find interesting about the santiago Sydney flight is some guy took a compass on the flight which he was advised to do so from a friend (his friend didn't explain why just said do it and tell me what you got). This guy conducting this experiment is not a flat Earther he hates flat earth and did not claim his results are proof of a flat earth. Anyway he took his own compass on the flight back to Sydney and his readings on his compass matched that of flat earth map instead of a globe. His readings on his compass where totally different to the ones on the on board flight screen. He tested this compass again against 2 other compasses plus a digital one to make sure it wasn't faulty and it was correct.

Do I think it's proof...Hardly, but interesting none the less.
So you're saying that the compasses used in aircraft are designed to fly in a spherical Earth, but the Compasses you buy from a camping store are designed for travelling on a flat earth. Interesting :drunk:

I got to say the flight paths in the southern hemisphere is one 1 of the reasons I am not a flat earther it does need to be explained and or maps sorted out.

One thing I did find interesting about the santiago Sydney flight is some guy took a compass on the flight which he was advised to do so from a friend (his friend didn't explain why just said do it and tell me what you got). This guy conducting this experiment is not a flat Earther he hates flat earth and did not claim his results are proof of a flat earth. Anyway he took his own compass on the flight back to Sydney and his readings on his compass matched that of flat earth map instead of a globe. His readings on his compass where totally different to the ones on the on board flight screen. He tested this compass again against 2 other compasses plus a digital one to make sure it wasn't faulty and it was correct.

Do I think it's proof...Hardly, but interesting none the less.
No,these experiments seem like more solid proof. Airlines and airline pilots also can't be trusted and the flight paths they take are not in accordance with what they are telling us.

What does this even mean? The Ice Wall is a rim continent,is that so hard for the ball loving rim despisers to grasp?

And I notice you've gone quiet on the new magik continent and the links proving why the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science chose the name Zealandia?
Lol - you don't even understand your own FE stories :p

So you're saying that the compasses used in aircraft are designed to fly in a spherical Earth, but the Compasses you buy from a camping store are designed for travelling on a flat earth. Interesting :drunk:
what part of hardly proof do you not understand?

No,these experiments seem like more solid proof. Airlines and airline pilots also can't be trusted and the flight paths they take are not in accordance with what they are telling us.
One thing I found interesting as well is you will only see ground speed to some accurate degree not flight speed.

Lol - you don't even understand your own FE stories :p
So let me get this straight.
-you've come on here to rabbit on about continents.
-you've had the continental layout explained.
-you've claimed the explanation was 'made up'.
-you then had links provided.
-you then claim everybody else doesn't understand.

You also completely ignore the fact that the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science has again mischievously made up a new majik continent and ignored the link proving why it has been named Zealandia.

I was merely trying to make sense of what you were trying to establish.
That it was interesting. Also flat Earthers need to explain the southern hemisphere flight paths more. I was actually on your side of the fence on this one. But as usual you read 3 words and turn into something totally different.

I was merely trying to make sense of what you were trying to establish.
Incorrect,you are ignoring the fact the earth is flat and not listening to real science.
You are trying to tie everything into your ball loving,rim despising ideologies and you have completely ignored the fact it's actually the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science that are the ones making up the continents as they go along,while ignoring their continued use of sneaky terminology to continue with their brainwashing tactics.

That it was interesting. Also flat Earthers need to explain the southern hemisphere flight paths more. I was actually on your side of the fence on this one. But as usual you read 3 words and turn into something totally different.
What would you like explained?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would you like explained?
Distance travelled on the southern hemisphere vs time taken on a Fe map.

Granted I will give you 2 points.

When the flat Earthers studied the flight record of the flight sydney to Santiago which anyone can pull up.

1) The ground speed was reading roughly 400mph -600mph at a consistent basis.

But when they did manage to get the flight speed (not reading n/a) to read, it was reading between 800mph to 1100mph when it was registered.

But thats not enough to convince me Fe map is legit

2) there are flights that don't make sense on a globe model either which make more sense on a Fe map.

But that still isn't enough to convince me the Fe map is real.

Now when I am saying these things I am not say Fe can't be possible I just need a reasonable theory for these anomalies coming up on the FE map.

So let me get this straight.
-you've come on here to rabbit on about continents.
-you've had the continental layout explained.
-you've claimed the explanation was 'made up'.
-you then had links provided.
-you then claim everybody else doesn't understand.

You also completely ignore the fact that the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised science has again mischievously made up a new majik continent and ignored the link proving why it has been named Zealandia.
I simply don't understand that the FE map shows six continents as exactly how science portrays them, yet for some inexplicible reason have decided to turn one continent into a piece of spaghetti.
I mean, why not show Australia as bananna shaped, or turn Europe into an octagon?

Distance travelled on the southern hemisphere vs time taken on a Fe map.

Granted I will give you 2 points.

When the flat Earthers studied the flight record of the flight sydney to Santiago which anyone can pull up.

1) The ground speed was reading roughly 400mph -600mph at a consistent basis.

But when they did manage to get the flight speed (not reading n/a) to read, it was reading between 800mph to 1100mph when it was registered.

But thats not enough to convince me Fe map is legit

2) there are flights that don't make sense on a globe model either.

But that still isn't enough to convince me the Fe map is real.

Now when I am saying these things I am not say Fe can't be possible I just need a reasonable theory for these anomalies coming up on the FE map.
I think it was cannot who explained this earlier. I'll leave it to him to go over it again,I'm juggling enough plates already and need to stay focused as well as sharing the workload.

I simply don't understand that the FE map shows six continents as exactly how science portrays them, yet for some inexplicible reason have decided to turn one continent into a piece of spaghetti.
I mean, why not show Australia as bananna shaped, or turn Europe into an octagon?
You've had the situation explained,if your unhappy with the answers and choose to start up with baby talk like spaghetti and bananas there's not much I can do.

You've had the situation explained,if your unhappy with the answers and choose to start up with baby talk like spaghetti and bananas there's not much I can do.
At least the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised scientists are able to explain their case better than what is passing for discussion of science in this thread.

At least the Fort Knox religious monopoly of fraudulent and institutionalised scientists are able to explain their case better than what is passing for discussion of science in this thread.
I thought his scientific explanation of the other planets existing under observation only was pretty well explained:thumbsu:
If you turn your back you can no longer see it, it doesn't exist :drunk:

So if you turn your back on them, they doughnut exist?
That's correct, the other planets in the "solar system" only exist under observation according to the fake science we've been brainwashed into believing.

No,you ball loving rim bashers just don't understand real science,nor do you understand spooky action at a distance.
The ball loving rim bashers are good though at completely ignoring solid facts and appear to totally ignore evidence

Back