Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A fairly comprehensive Flat Earth debunk on metabunk (thread by Mick West here https://www.metabunk.org/soundly-proving-the-curvature-of-the-earth-at-lake-pontchartrain.t8939/) and original photographic and video experiment provided by Soundly on Youtube.

The location in question is Lake Pontchartrain in Louisiana, and well, the images and footage speak for themselves.

The FEers have respond in the YT comments section with cries of "Obvious CGI!" and "Fakery!", which is to be expected, I guess.

For the scientifically curious and intellectually honest, all it would take would be to organise for one of the Louisiana based FEers to go there and witness the phenomena and debunk the 'supposed' curvature themselves. I would have thought there would be many available for the gig.

lake-pontchartrain-power-lines-demonstrating-the-curvature-metabunk-jpg.27877

Because of the cries of fakery, Soundly took the extra step of filming himself filming the towers, and then driving to a cafe to upload the video. Not a riveting watch, but again, it helps illustrate the legitimacy of the experiment.

Soundly footage:

here:

and here:

More on youtube if you want to follow it up.

A fairly comprehensive Flat Earth debunk on metabunk (thread by Mick West here https://www.metabunk.org/soundly-proving-the-curvature-of-the-earth-at-lake-pontchartrain.t8939/) and original photographic and video experiment provided by Soundly on Youtube.

The location in question is Lake Pontchartrain in Louisiana, and well, the images and footage speak for themselves.

The FEers have respond in the YT comments section with cries of "Obvious CGI!" and "Fakery!", which is to be expected, I guess.

For the scientifically curious and intellectually honest, all it would take would be to organise for one of the Louisiana based FEers to go there and witness the phenomena and debunk the 'supposed' curvature themselves. I would have thought there would be many available for the gig.

lake-pontchartrain-power-lines-demonstrating-the-curvature-metabunk-jpg.27877

Because of the cries of fakery, Soundly took the extra step of filming himself filming the towers, and then driving to a cafe to upload the video. Not a riveting watch, but again, it helps illustrate the legitimacy of the experiment.

Soundly footage:

here:

and here:

More on youtube if you want to follow it up.

problem w this footage is that light bends. accepting this is possible accepting the illusory.

problem w this footage is that light bends. accepting this is possible accepting the illusory.
Nah man when I look outside my balcony every morning to see the sunrise I have beautiful bent view of the world, just like the picture.

Last edited:
Do they have an explanation for not being able to see the sun at night? Even if it was revolving above earth spot lighting different parts it would be visible, at least by telescope

So, lizard people are running a flat Earth, the Jesuit lizards faked going to the moon (and space altogether), Clinton lizard is eating babies but it all doesn't matter because we're just on one of the messed up timelines?

You forgot about those evil Zionists. /end p35 mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

I havent looked into this because ..... I dont have the time. Does anybody really, I mean really think this

What about it?

Surely this thread has run its course and can just be locked.

....then we can start a conspiracy thread about why they locked it!:thumbsu:
Nope,just went back to page 1 and your post was on page 10 and mine is on 235!
Amazeballs

NEGAN,it appears the speeds they are giving are incorrect.
This video explains the flight situation rather simply.

That video is very poor example to use if trying to explain how southern flights are possible on a flat earth

He decided on a future of 150mph (240kph) to add to the speed of the plane, yet not once did he click on a point that even reached that speed, max i saw was about 210kph.
Therefore i can only assume he failed to convert kph to mph, a fairly critical error

However his main error is his premise altogether. Objects simply dont increase in velocity by a value equal to the wind speed. Especially planes which are designed to be as aerodynamic as possible

For example Mitchell Starc bowls at around 150kph. Giving hom a 15kph tailwind and he isnt sending them down at 165. He might add a couple of clicks at best

Back