Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can’t our NEGAN answer my questions about the other planets moons and stars in our solar system and galaxy and other galaxies?
What shape are they negan?
Are they also flat or is earth special like that dumbass Eric Dubay suggests?
I watched a couple of his videos and he’s just another,in a long line of jesus freaks and intelligent design nuffies,that just can’t deal with the fact that he’s a nuffy!
Mate I ain't here for you at your beckon call I do have s**t I have to do during the day, when I get time I will answer you like right now. I am more active at night when I wind down from the day, though I don't pot around here as much as I used to.

Now to answer your question

I have no problem in saying they are all round objects in the sky. It's the story of them I have a problem with.

Mate I ain't here for you at your beckon call I do have s**t I have to do during the day, when I get time I will answer you like right now. I am more active at night when I wind down from the day, though I don't pot around here as much as I used to.

Now to answer your question

I have no problem in saying they are all round objects in the sky. It's the story of them I have a problem with.
Ok.
When you have time to explain what a round object in the sky actually means and the story you have a problem with,I’ll defer to your timeline!

The whole Flat Earth thing is just down to people not being able to PHYSICALLY SEE something is what they are told it is, therefore it surely isnt. Its really whats causing vaccines to be an issue. They dont SEE the measles cured in front of their eyes. Therefore something else must be going on.

Its like being told theres a car crash and 4 people are dead. But I cant see the crash. Therefore I deny it happened because I didnt physically see it or evidence of it. But then it someone shows me said evidence I claim its doctored to suit the powers that bes' agenda and continue on with my box existence.

Ah s**t, found a flaw in our globe theory for the Earth :(

hD4989464

The whole Flat Earth thing is just down to people not being able to PHYSICALLY SEE something is what they are told it is, therefore it surely isnt. Its really whats causing vaccines to be an issue. They dont SEE the measles cured in front of their eyes. Therefore something else must be going on.

Its like being told theres a car crash and 4 people are dead. But I cant see the crash. Therefore I deny it happened because I didnt physically see it or evidence of it. But then it someone shows me said evidence I claim its doctored to suit the powers that bes' agenda and continue on with my box existence.
This world is made up of two kinds of people:
Question. If a tree falls in a forest and no one sees it - did it actually fall?

Type 1. I didn't see it fall - then it was obviously put there like that by the Jesuit conspiracists. There must be a reason for them having done that.
Type 2. That tree looks like it fell during the last big storm that came through here last year, looking at the evidence.

The latest one that has gained some traction is being able to see Ireland from StBees in the UK.

It is 99.9999999999999% sure that it is the Isle of Mann they are seeing but a few very blurred little pixels etc some are convinced it is Ireland and it means we aren't on a. ball

The latest one that has gained some traction is being able to see Ireland from StBees in the UK.

It is 99.9999999999999% sure that it is the Isle of Man they are seeing but a few very blurred little pixels etc some are convinced it is Ireland and it means we aren't on a. ball
If there's a 0.0000000000001% chance that it is Ireland, well then that proves it.

Last edited:
It’s the ballers who are doing all the bawling ITT ATM. We at the FES keep producing piece after piece of evidence to prove that the earth is flat, but the ball lovers keep denying it. I see they’ve now recruited iBeng into the ball loving cult. IBeng I hope you love balls because that’s what you’ll be fed en masse.

For a cult it is, make no mistake people. You’re indoctrinated from birth that we are all on this ball held here by majik gravity and that some of us are upside down while others are standing sideways - but none of us ever notice! And the earth is spinning so fast so one day you’re upside down the next day you’re sideways then you’re upright, and you never notice a thing!

How have people become so gullible that they believe that they are standing sideways but can’t notice it! The kool aid has been well and truly drank by the ball lovers.

Lol, “look everyone I’m upside down, but no one can tell!!!”

The whole Flat Earth thing is just down to people not being able to PHYSICALLY SEE something is what they are told it is, therefore it surely isnt. .
no

The problem is people believing in mathmatical equations that don't reflect reality.

In order to believe in the devout faith of heliocentrism a lot of magic is involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to know. Because You’ll have balls shoved down your throat morning noon and night in the Brave New World that is ball earth.
I purchased Civilization V and its expansions from a Steam sale a while ago. Brave New World is flat!

Enjoyed the elliptical lunar eclipse on show tonight. If the Earth was flat, eclipses could not be explained. Interested to hear from FE clowns how they explain a) the elliptical shadow and b) how an eclipse happens if the Earth is flat

Enjoyed the elliptical lunar eclipse on show tonight. If the Earth was flat, eclipses could not be explained. Interested to hear from FE clowns how they explain a) the elliptical shadow and b) how an eclipse happens if the Earth is flat

Actually, if you bothered to read this thread at all before posting more ball loving lies you’d know that eclipses and the like have been explained many times, by the Shadow Object.

Actually, if you bothered to read this thread at all before posting more ball loving lies you’d know that eclipses and the like have been explained many times, by the Shadow Object.
It wasn't just a lunar eclipse though was it. It was a Super Blue Blood moon. Explain that away buddy :cool:

Back