Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't just a lunar eclipse though was it. It was a Super Blue Blood moon. Explain that away buddy :cool:

A blue moon just means the occasion of having 2 full moons in one month....A rarity given it's 28 day cycle....Hence the saying 'Once in a blue moon'

As for the Blood component, that simply pertains to the blood-orange effect from the moon's eclipse.

Neither of those 2 factors represents anything arbitrary or contingent so far as normative explanations go.

A blue moon just means the occasion of having 2 full moons in one month....A rarity given it's 28 day cycle....Hence the saying 'Once in a blue moon'

As for the Blood component, that simply pertains to the blood-orange effect from the moon's eclipse.

Neither of those 2 factors represents anything arbitrary or contingent so far as normative explanations go.
Oh, quite contraire.
The little book of The Flat Earth mentions the Shadow Object in regards to lunar eclipses. Nowhere does it mention the phenomenon of Blood moons or Blue moons.
So I guess that leaves you stumbling around for an explanation, Flat Earthers.
Oh, and don't steal our explanations.

Oh, quite contraire.
The little book of The Flat Earth mentions the Shadow Object in regards to lunar eclipses. Nowhere does it mention the phenomenon of Blood moons or Blue moons.
So I guess that leaves you stumbling around for an explanation, Flat Earthers.
Oh, and don't steal our explanations.

Come now, let's not be sarcastic. Your "science" doesn't claim to have all the answers and we also don't claim to have every single answer as yet, but we are working on it. There are some things we haven't quite worked out, and it may be that there are other phenomena out there which impact the natural world we view which we don't yet understand fully, or perhaps even know about. So it could be with this "blue blood moon" or whatever your "science" wants to call it.

We are aware of these things at the FES, I have proposed that for now they be grouped under the title of, "Yet to be Explained Theoretical Things In Existence", which happily and co-incidentally abbreviates to YETTIE.

So, as yet, YETTIE's remain to be explained, and discovered, and that's OK, we don't have all the answers yet re YETTIE's, and we don't claim to. We know of the Shadow Object, and we suspect YETTIE's work in conjunction with the Shadow Object, in some form, to create such things as your "science's" Blue Blood Moon.

I take everything back, I found this photo of the full moon and clearly the Earth is flat. I apologise to all the flatheads, my ball loving was obscuring the truth.

FB_IMG_1517659565385.jpg

I take everything back, I found this photo of the full moon and clearly the Earth is flat. I apologise to all the flatheads, my ball loving was obscuring the truth.

View attachment 456309

You need to tilt the turtle 90 degrees for a full-on eclipse affect.....Sheeeeesh.

You need to tilt the turtle 90 degrees for a full-on eclipse affect.....Sheeeeesh.

Which raises the important question, if the turtle gets stuck on his back, which God/Deity/Astral Being is able to right him/her/it?

Whatever happened to the yank who built his own rocket and was gonna fly up to the sky to photograph the flat earth? Did he make it?

I think hes waiting for the right rotation of the Planet...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back