• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Has any of the flat earth crazies attempted to explain the concept of a horizon? If flat earth were true the horizon would logically have to be the end of the world or the supposed wall we keep hearing about. Anyone can test this theory themselves on open ocean with no other references. Unfortunately for the flat earthers horizons are real and are a direct result of the Earth's curvature. And having been on ocean cruises I can confidentially say that the horizon is not the mythical end of the earth.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The growth in the FES has been enormous over the last two years on both a conscious and sub conscious level.
No one can tell me that a sane person would discuss or argue against a concept they don't believe in or have no interest in,no matter what excuse they offer. The subconscious mind is well aware we are not standing upside down,so people are drawn to the topic,whichever side of the fence they sit on.

While the growth of the FES has been enormous,we are yet to see anything yet as the next generation continue to show a great interest while they are continually lied to,let down and mentally restricted by old science.
I am pretty open guy when it comes to this sort of thing, while I don't subscribe to the theory myself I am very interested.

Some of the experiments the FE are doing I am looking forward to the results.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am pretty open guy when it comes to this sort of thing, while I don't subscribe to the theory myself I am very interested.

Some of the experiments the FE are doing I am looking forward to the results.
Negan,at the FES & FESA we respect the viewpoint you have put forward.
I was once sceptical but the constant lies of old science always raised eyebrows,and the way they try to control thought process obviously raised them even more.

Over time I've even found that when research is presented to people of old science they might say something like you just made that up? You then present them with the information and they automatically say it's not true. No taking away the information to look at it closer or I'll get back to you,just this strange shut off type reaction,a fear because they know old science is dead. Remember,this is information they admit they never knew about before having it raised?

Often old science would use terminology as a weapon to bamboozle people. How much has that changed? As people have become more intelligent you now see the leaders of old science looking totally bamboozled themselves when asked to explain any of their wild theories.

At the FES we will continue to recruit children and the next generation. I'm proud to say I've been a major contributor in this new direction and focus.
Old science wants to shut us down yet we continue to grow.
Old science claim we hate science while restricting open though and promoting fear in their own community. Which option sounds like hate,the search for the truth or restriction of thought? Why are so many scientists scared to express their true thoughts on so many topics?

The Earth is a unique planet,we are not all standing upside down and some artist impressions does not mean our planet is a ball,nor do artist impressions prove a universe exists.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's amazing that people think we are living in a happy,honest world while posting in a thread they don't actually believe in?
Would a happy,honest world even have a website called 'the bay'?
The lies of old science is destroying us.
Why is the old science tab such a deserted wasteland if people truly believe in such nonsense?
The believers in old science have no faith in their religion,it's why they continue to post everywhere else.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And the resolve to ignore things like the horizon with their own eyes to believe in a fantasy.
The horizon is actually one of their strongest arguments. It's actually pretty good.

If you're going to hang s*** on them the horizon argument isn't one I would be choosing.

Imo Eclipses and southern hemisphere are their weakest areas. Or you could go with the standard lol show me the edge.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Got to admire the commitment to character on show here.
Cheers dude but we are not after your age group.
At the FES we now have a solid commitment to the next generation,and are working hard in this area.
If old science hasn't been telling furfies this whole time I look forward to the battle?
So far I'm learning the new generation are reasonably interested in the truth and are more familiar with the internet to bother discussing topics they don't believe in. Future generations won't post in 'the bay' lol.

Oldies love to just argue over the internet,I'm guessing it reminds them of picking fights outside the pub that never actually happened. We have been lied to because we are the fake generation.
We are not upside down,how simple is that to understand?

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The horizon is actually one of their strongest arguments. It's actually pretty good.

If you're going to hang s*** on them the horizon argument isn't one I would be choosing.

Imo Eclipses and southern hemisphere are their weakest areas. Or you could go with the standard lol show me the edge.

Different star constellations visible from different hemispheres is another strong clue for those that wish to accept it.

Elaborate on how a horizon is one of their "strongest" arguments.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Different star constellations visible from different hemispheres is another strong clue for those that wish to accept it.

Elaborate on how a horizon is one of their "strongest" arguments.
No because I know you're here to take the piss. And this thread is done as far as serious discussion goes. Whether you believe it or not it's gone past that moment. Also I have no motivation in arguing over something while I am interested in don't commit to myself.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
No because I know you're here to take the piss. And this thread is done as far as serious discussion goes. Whether you believe it or not it's gone past that moment. Also I have no motivation in arguing over something while I am interested in don't commit to myself.

I am genuinely interested in the mindset of a person who believes in the concept of a flat earth. Always willing to listen.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
darthbards third time someone is asking you this

What did you think of Elon Musk and SpaceX, in particular the images it transmitted back.
Sorry I havnt read the three replies you have referred to as I tend to ignore people posting on topics they don't believe in.
Elon Musk knows the earth is flat,he believes we,are living in a simulation,his endeavours are to see us break out of the simulation.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sorry I havnt read the three replies you have referred to as I tend to ignore people posting on topics they don't believe in.
Elon Musk knows the earth is flat,he believes we,are living in a simulation,his endeavours are to see us break out of the simulation.

Video footage from his rocket launch absolutely shows that the earth is a sphere. The comment about simulations is in reference to the development curve of video games. Musk believes in the next 10000 years that video games will be difficult to distinguish from reality.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I am genuinely interested in the mindset of a person who believes in the concept of a flat earth. Always willing to listen.
Honestly I am not going to do it this thread is done I come here to chat to Darth about it and that's it.

But I will say one thing you can take it however you want.

When you're of the mindset that IF the world were flat the horizon should be the edge I can't help you.

They are not saying the world is small they are saying it's flat. I am trying to convey the thought without going into hefty detail but the only concept I can think of is it's like saying if you are in a lap pool and you put your head underwater can you see the other side of the pool? Obviously there is a lot more to it but I am not going to get into it.

I am not having a go because I guarantee you every flat earther had the same mindset the same conclusion as you do now before coming a flat earther. I was the same too asked the exact same points you were conveying in your quote previously before I took interest in it.

Last edited:

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Darthbards, where do you teach?[/QUOTECurrently from home.
I havnt been around for a while but I did mention the direction I wished to take the FES in regards to kids last year.
If you'd like to know more information I encourage you to contract the FES and they will put you in contact with me.
Those familiar with my postings are well aware that I was seriously threatened and my identity and location exposed through this website,but I'm still very contactable via the FES.
It was obviously an extremely scary time for my family but the success we have had in spreading the message since then has been really rewarding.
I genuinely love teaching real science to the next generation.
Please contact the FES with any inquiries.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Video footage from his rocket launch absolutely shows that the earth is a sphere. The comment about simulations is in reference to the development curve of video games. Musk believes in the next 10000 years that video games will be difficult to distinguish from reality.
Has there been some conjecture about the footage and perhaps the editing violated some you tube rules?
At the FES we don't think the earth isnt round,we think it's a round disk as opposed to a round ball .

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
And no,Musk believes we live in a simulation. Musk believes that our development of video games shows we can create a simulation.
Your comments prove how old science deceives us. You have come hear to tell lies.

I have a new theory. Based on that theory of us all living in some advanced Aliens computer simulation, some of us are coded to see the world flat, some are coded to see the world round.

And some people are coded to be just damn weird.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If anyone understands microwave transmission can tell me how this works over curvature (serious question) as I don't understand that'd be great.

From what I understand no satalites and needs direct line of sight. But am not sure what other factors are at play here

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ng-that-the-earth-is-not-round-300598977.html

GG.exe

It seems like it's begun. People aren't buying the heliocentric model. These guys are going with the concave theory.
That's HUGE news

Convex_Earth.jpg

Back