Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the biggest signs imo is that the concept of whether we're a globe or flat or something else is being genuinely debated by scientists and the general world population....if it was so cut-and-dried, there wouldn't be any debate whatsoever. And THIS also damns NASA's projects in the process.

If it was so easy to answer, genuine academics/scientists/etc would just use NASA photos. But everyone knows, dirty little secret, that man has never left low Earth orbit, otherwise it would be easy to solve.

This includes why there are genuine experiments and tests being conducted by scientists, and so much heated debate AND UNSURENESS about a range of related issues like gravity, microwaves, line of sight across hundreds of miles, satellite technology, etc.
There is no debate amongst the scientific community. Just because some people claim the earth is flat, that doesn't mean that there is genuine debate about it. People claim the Holocaust never happened, that God created the world a few thousand years ago, and that we are being rules by reptilian shapeshifters. That doesn't mean any of those claims have any basis in fact, or that there is genuine scientific debate about them. Flat earth is no different.

Flat_earth.jpg

Direct flights from Perth to Buenos Aires coming. Travelling across Antarctica in ~15 hours. I'd like to see the explanation from FE.

https://soperth.com.au/perth-buenos-aires-direct-flights-20612

A flight between Vancouver and Sydney is about 15 hours. Looks like we're about halfway on that map. So I guess you're looking at about 30 hours from Australia to Argentina.

Saw the "trailer" for the Convex Earth Documentary just now....looks like just what many others have already done on youtube. All those people who took it upon themselves to prove there's no curvature on Earth -- with mountain range distances, laser lights across long straight estuaries, telescopic cameras zooming into the horizon or across to another land mass etc.

Not that I'm complaining. Just nothing ground-breaking yet. Stuff us enlightened ones already know thru similar experiments done on youtube.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no debate amongst the scientific community. Just because some people claim the earth is flat, that doesn't mean that there is genuine debate about it. People claim the Holocaust never happened, that God created the world a few thousand years ago, and that we are being rules by reptilian shapeshifters. That doesn't mean any of those claims have any basis in fact, or that there is genuine scientific debate about them. Flat earth is no different.
"There is no debate",but here you are debating it,and then people liked it.
Institutionalised old science isn't science.
If there's no debate why is this thread approaching 250 pages.
Which side is clueless?
Do ball lovers actually know what no debate means while they debate? Your attitudes and opinions might be upside down but we are not.

Saw the "trailer" for the Convex Earth Documentary just now....looks like just what many others have already done on youtube. All those people who took it upon themselves to prove there's no curvature on Earth -- with mountain range distances, laser lights across long straight estuaries, telescopic cameras zooming into the horizon or across to another land mass etc.

Not that I'm complaining. Just nothing ground-breaking yet. Stuff us enlightened ones already know thru similar experiments done on youtube.
I guess the difference would be legit equipment and Hopefully legit scientific method

"There is no debate",but here you are debating it,and then people liked it.
Institutionalised old science isn't science.
If there's no debate why is this thread approaching 250 pages.
Which side is clueless?
Do ball lovers actually know what no debate means while they debate? Your attitudes and opinions might be upside down but we are not.
people claiming something stupid against scientific knowledge doesn't automatically mean there is genuine debate. that is my point.

I'm going to regret this, but here goes. I've read through this thread for a while now, mainly to see if there's anything that would convince me of some huge, global (see what I did there) conspiracy against us plebs.

Now I enjoy a good CT, and I do beleive that we definetely aren't told everything by those in charge, for whatever reasons they see fit. But I just don't get why, they would lie about the shape of the Earth?? I mean, what do they have to gain?? And how come there's so many people in on it? Surely one of them would blow the whistle and give some actual proof. What about airline pilots? Surely they'd have a fair idea of the shape of the earth, why would they all be in on this secret, again, what the hell would they possibly have to gain?

I just can't get past the fact that so many people would have to be in on it, and none of them have come out with any some sort of actual proof to show us that the world isn't round.

Are all the other planets round?? or are they flat too, or are they fake, and space doesn't exist?

I'm going to regret this, but here goes. I've read through this thread for a while now, mainly to see if there's anything that would convince me of some huge, global (see what I did there) conspiracy against us plebs.

Now I enjoy a good CT, and I do beleive that we definetely aren't told everything by those in charge, for whatever reasons they see fit. But I just don't get why, they would lie about the shape of the Earth?? I mean, what do they have to gain?? And how come there's so many people in on it? Surely one of them would blow the whistle and give some actual proof. What about airline pilots? Surely they'd have a fair idea of the shape of the earth, why would they all be in on this secret, again, what the hell would they possibly have to gain?

I just can't get past the fact that so many people would have to be in on it, and none of them have come out with any some sort of actual proof to show us that the world isn't round.

Are all the other planets round?? or are they flat too, or are they fake, and space doesn't exist?
Pilots don't know. They just follow navigational tools on their planes. NO ONE knows if it would look spherical as a pilot, unless you are an astronaut -- and they don't know because no one has ever gone to the moon. Low earth orbit, the farthest mankind has traveled, STILL doesn't show curvature because the Earth is absolutely MASSIVE. So massive you could never see an entirety of a side of it to tell. It's like a flea literally sitting on a basketball.....re: man vs low earth orbit of a planetary object.

And no cameras taking shots in space because it's impossible to do that. Best man has done is get binary data from probing space beyond the earth. Literally, all those images you see of Jupiter/etc are ONLY constructs imagined from binary data. There was a video I posted somewhere, it's out there somewhere on youtube, which has NASA people talking about how they imagine and create the look of planets all from binary/mathematical data they receive from deep space probes.

How does FLAT EARTH mega thread get to 244 pages?

Now that's real conspiracy. ;)

Something to do with the human perspective & man as the measure.....How does one prove what you cannot see with the naked eye?....Therein lies the rub.

people claiming something stupid against scientific knowledge doesn't automatically mean there is genuine debate. that is my point.
Lol,you commented again.
At the FES we teach our kids that maybe the earth is round,although we doubt we can stand upside down and not realise it.
We don't believe the universe exists.
We also teach quantum physics.
As I've discussed we have had bullying issues from both sides.
At the FES we teach our young students what we believe is real science.

You do realise there is a old science board on this website if you think we are living upside down? Or if you genuinely believe in old science? Why is that website so dead? Post there man if your a believer.

Lying about reality, shifts a whole lot of power and keeps the dollars rolling in.

Lying about reality, shifts a whole lot of power and keeps the dollars rolling in.

But why, why would people really care if someone came and said, actually guys, we've got this new technology, and we've discovered that the earth isn't actually a ball, it's a whatever. I don't think people would start rioting in the streets and burning down government buildings. I just don't get the point of the so called lie.

Back