What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lmao

All you....

I thought you guys were the ones who knew heliocentric models in n out.

I look into them to see what evidence can be scientifically replicated to prove their existence.

If I wanted to be a real dick, if any evidence was reported to be shown to counter it, I would just claim its a fabricated result made by the Pro-Flat and Anti-Heliocentric masses.

If I wanted to be a real dick, if any evidence was reported to be shown to counter it, I would just claim its a fabricated result made by the Pro-Flat and Anti-Heliocentric masses.

unnamed (1).gif

You pretty much do it now.

Normally conspiracy theories usually provide a motivation for the consipiracy, can anyone articulate what is the motivation for "party X" to state that the earth is an oblate spheroid rather than flat?

I just dont get what the benefit would be in denying a flat earth. Who gains and why do it?

View attachment 470928

You pretty much do it now.

Because its true.

Normally conspiracy theories usually provide a motivation for the consipiracy, can anyone articulate what is the motivation for "party X" to state that the earth is an oblate spheroid rather than flat?

I just dont get what the benefit would be in denying a flat earth. Who gains and why do it?

Something to do with us being blind to this conspiracy means we are blind to everything. Or something about NASA scientists having this as a massive inside joke, that began in the 15th century or something when some guy thought it'd be funny to convince everyone the world was Round.

What a prankster.

"Party X", also known as 99.9% of the entire world's scientific, engineering, aerospace & education industries.

The OG conspiracy theory claimed scientists created the globular theory to discredit baby jesus (heaven above, hell below etc).

Then people took religion out of the equation and this is what you're left with :$:$:$.

10 days until the CONVEX EARTH documentary comes out. I hope I don't have to wait this long for them to reveal the secret to eternal life. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

How many times do you have to be told the rules, GG? As a former mod you should know this.

* YouTube videos. These can be a great (or dubious) way of conveying information. However many of us don't have the time or attention span to watch hour long videos. Try to post short videos and on topic. If you're going to post a long video, try to either provide a summary of the key points or time-stamp the relevant parts. Otherwise don't complain if people can't be bothered watching it!

I am halfway through, you are right GG.exe. it seems like a rehash of what we have seen before on YouTube. But they do have legit equipment.
Cheers for posting. I'll definitely watch over the long weekend. But yeah, we need something ground-breakingly new that makes the world take notice and take it seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for posting. I'll definitely watch over the long weekend. But yeah, we need something ground-breakingly new that makes the world take notice and take it seriously

As far as I am concerned the current heliocentric model as presented is dead to me. Whether Earth is flat concave or round.

what keeps the oceans in? Is it glass or perspex?

The Lizard people in the Earth have an agreement to use their advanced technology(Would seem like magic to us) to restrict the flow of water into space. They basically create what scientists falsely believe is a Gravity Effect.

Um, excuse you?
8c8881134-shamwowguy.jpg

Back