Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Was talking to the wife last night and she said the easiest way to prove flat earth would be to get a telescope, aim it at South America from one of the higher points on New Zealand. When you see the land and the jungle and what not of South America it will confirm for you that the earth is flat.

Of course the counter arguments to this is: Either waves get in the way (Really big ones, couple hundred meter ones) or the fact that the earth isnt PERFECTLY flat, so there is likely to be a bump somewhere that blocks our direct line of sight vision.

Cheers for posting. I'll definitely watch over the long weekend. But yeah, we need something ground-breakingly new that makes the world take notice and take it seriously
Disregard the convex earth video, the guys who did it are not legit. Not credible at all.paid actors.

The guy reckons some alien told him about the shape of the Earth. Some alien he found in a bush.

Total flop of a docs.

Last edited:

Could be an effort to discredit the Flat Earth movement.
It's weird as the guy has a video of him talking to some (fake) alien in the bushes who told him about flat Earth 10 years ago. Which is what gave this guy the idea to make the doco 7 years ago and base his test on what this alien told him to do. Flat Earth wasn't really a thing until 2 maybe 3 years ago. But this guy has this (fake imo) alien talking about every single point that flat Earth has come up with from 10 years ago. This can't be dodged as it was time stamped.

But as far the credibility of the doco I ain't touching it.

It's weird as the guy has a video of him talking to some (fake) alien in the bushes who told him about flat Earth 10 years ago. Which is what gave this guy the idea to make the doco 7 years ago and base his test on what this alien told him to do. Flat Earth wasn't really a thing until 2 maybe 3 years ago. But this guy has this (fake imo) alien talking about every single point that flat Earth has come up with from 10 years ago. This can't be dodged as it was time stamped.

But as far the credibility of the doco I ain't touching it.

Or, he claims the alien told him to do all this 7-10 years ago. But all the guy did was lift ideas and replicate tests that people have been doing on Youtube for the last 2-3 years. So he's retconning the story to suggest all these ideas were born 7-10 years ago, when really he just saw all this stuff on youtube 2-3 years ago, and decided to make the documentary using all those tests people used.

The documentary didn't start 7 years ago, did it?

Or, he claims the alien told him to do all this 7-10 years ago. But all the guy did was lift ideas and replicate tests that people have been doing on Youtube for the last 2-3 years. So he's retconning the story to suggest all these ideas were born 7-10 years ago, when really he just saw all this stuff on youtube 2-3 years ago, and decided to make the documentary using all those tests people used.

The documentary didn't start 7 years ago, did it?
Yes it did 7 years ago. Before any FE movement.

This "alien" told him replicate these exact test to prove to prove the shape of the Earth. These experiments where known 7 years ago to this guy because of this "alien" he spoke to in the bushes. He knew to do these experiments before anyone thought of them. Which makes this so weird.

To me it's a big hoax or it's some bullshit stunt to discredit the Fe movement, I just can't find an explanation for the time stamp from 10 years ago.

The conclusion of the documentary was horseshit too.

Last edited:
Yes it did 7 years ago. Before any FE movement.

This "alien" told him replicate these exact test to prove to prove the shape of the Earth. These experiments where known 7 years ago to this guy because of this "alien" he spoke to in the bushes. He knew to do these experiments before anyone thought of them. Which makes this so weird.

To me it's a big hoax or it's some bullshit stunt to discredit the Fe movement, I just can't find an explanation for the time stamp from 10 years ago.

The conclusion of the documentary was horseshit too.
I'll research his timestamp claim and let you know. Don't buy the timestamp because the last 3 years hundreds of independent people, not even part of the FE movement, all walks of life and parts of the Earth, have been making exact experiments and putting them on YouTube.

So something doesn't add up. Except if one is to discredit his timestamp. But I'll be unbiased when researching it. Perhaps tonight I'll get a chance.

His alien in a bush story was actually recorded. This video contains his recording of the bush encounter. So you can see for yourself the bullshit / hoax.

Secondly he merely CLAIMS the research started seven years ago, but it didn't. These experiments literally take hours or months to set up and conduct. He's just pilfered experiments from YouTube done by independent people over the last few years and replicated them into a new documentary.

Lastly, all the scientists in the documentary are paid actors.

A look at what I THINK was meant to be a satirical look at Flat Earthers...? But may actually be a video of a guy trying to promote it. I dont know, watching it was painful.

The guy voicing it likes to find random videos on the internet and comment on them. Be forewarned he does use adult language.

His alien in a bush story was actually recorded. This video contains his recording of the bush encounter. So you can see for yourself the bullshit / hoax.

Secondly he merely CLAIMS the research started seven years ago, but it didn't. These experiments literally take hours or months to set up and conduct. He's just pilfered experiments from YouTube done by independent people over the last few years and replicated them into a new documentary.

It's a shame the experiments can't be trusted at all but we have seen those experiments before and he just jumped on the coatail of it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still very suspicious of it all.

The guy looks younger in that alien video, 10 years younger?

Also it's his own voice as the alien
Perfectly executed to discredit the legitimate tests.

Flat earth videos getting pulled from YouTube,this one get let's through no problem.

Type into Google flat earth proof and mad Mike hughes gets plastered.

Lmao they have sewn this up well.

Perfectly executed to discredit the legitimate tests.

Flat earth videos getting pulled from YouTube,this one get let's through no problem.

Type into Google flat earth proof and mad Mike hughes gets plastered.

Lmao they have sewn this up well.
There's definitely a push happening to sweep under the rug

Disregard the convex earth video, the guys who did it are not legit. Not credible at all.paid actors.

The guy reckons some alien told him about the shape of the Earth. Some alien he found in a bush.

Total flop of a docs.
No way...

Back