Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

That's how smart it is tho, these efforts to discredit. They DO initially use legit science to prove flat earth and then delve into nonsense and contradiction. So people think the whole thing is a crock.
Type into Google flat Earth proof and you literally get the opposite.

No way...
I think you will find most were skeptical to begin with.

The dam at the edge of the flat earth holding all the water in?
Maybe the magical force of gravity the glue that holds heliocentric ideas together or maybe the magic that makes space expand?

Who knows?

Hey bro take a photo of space expanding please.

Maybe the magical force of gravity the glue that holds heliocentric ideas together or maybe the magic that makes space expand?

Who knows?

Take a photo of what is preventing your flat disc from collapsing in on itself please.

Tell me more about the sun being a ball of fire?:drunk:

Does the core rub 2 sticks together?

Tell me more how the rest of the observable universe is round but the world is an independent planet who dont need no orb like shape?

Tell me more how the rest of the observable universe is round but the world is an independent planet who dont need no orb like shape?
Tell me more about the big bang that created all the information needed to form this "observable" universe.

Tell me more about why the rotation of the galaxies is to fast for Einstein s theory? Oh that's right dark matter fixes it

Why can't we see the big bang in the sky?

Oh that's right light was created until 380 000 years after the big bang ...how convenient.

Why isn't our night sky lit up by starlight in every direction?

They don't actually have any factual answer for this but they do have a "solution".

Why does the sun have magnetic field?

Oh that's right solar Dynamo...

When you have the power to make s**t up to fit the model it works perfectly Everytime.

Last edited:
I admire your gusto in this. I really do. Its good to have such a strong conviction in your own beliefs, even when the evidence is so mounted against them.

At the end of the day there is insurmountably MORE evidence to prove the Earth is ROUND. You can twist experiments as much as you want, you can deny some scientific evidence but then accept others when they fit your requirements. You can deny evidence as falsified data provided in a mass conspiracy spanning upwards of 2000 years.

You can do all these things, but it wont change the fact that we are an insignificant species clinging to a ball of earth flying through an ever expanding existence of reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I admire your gusto in this. I really do. Its good to have such a strong conviction in your own beliefs, even when the evidence is so mounted against them.

At the end of the day there is insurmountably MORE evidence to prove the Earth is ROUND. You can twist experiments as much as you want, you can deny some scientific evidence but then accept others when they fit your requirements. You can deny evidence as falsified data provided in a mass conspiracy spanning upwards of 2000 years.

You can do all these things, but it wont change the fact that we are an insignificant species clinging to a ball of earth flying through an ever expanding existence of reality.
I have no problem with the Earth being a sphere Beng I really don't.

It starts at the beginning Beng. If you believe a big bang created a hole a pin sized one that....which shot every atom in the known heliocentric universe preloaded with the information to form what our reality is today. Convince yourself this is absolute then you got a million more steps after this, just like this first step, to convince yourself that the heliocentric model is 100% true.

If one of those steps fails, just 1. It all fails.

I have no problem with the Earth being a sphere Beng I really don't.

It starts at the beginning Beng. If you believe a big bang created a hole a pin sized one that....which shot every atom in the known heliocentric universe preloaded with the information to form what our reality is today. Convince yourself this is absolute then you got a million more steps after this, just like this first step, to convince yourself that the heliocentric model is 100% true.

If one of those steps fails, just 1. It all fails.

Correct. But with our current maximized intelligence and tools within our available grasp, that is our best theory for why we are here. One, big, happy coincidence.

Honestly? Im leaning more towards us all being in one giant Computer Simulation of a super advanced intelligent species using us as a scientific experiment.

Correct. But with our current maximized intelligence and tools within our available grasp, that is our best theory for why we are here. One, big, happy coincidence.

Honestly? Im leaning more towards us all being in one giant Computer Simulation of a super advanced intelligent species using us as a scientific experiment.
Your only here for a finite time

You would want to know for certain of what your reality is before it's over.

I am not going to try to convince you otherwise of your reality. It's your expirience, but there are others who are not convinced and they have every right to challenge/reject what's put in front of them.

Just like religion copped it's fair whack for the past few decades (rightly so too), science is copping the same now and I personally am enjoying the ride.

So until we can create a literal space tourism company that lets people enter orbit and WATCH the planet spin around below us people will refuse to accept a fact that has been proven.

Thats fine.

And yes, people can question things, much like many of us choose to question religion. But its when people spread what they believe is true and claim the opposite is a CONSPIRACY AGAINST PEOPLE, THEN it becomes a concern.

Flat Earthers dont just say "I think the Earth is flat. Thats all." they say "I KNOW the Earth is Flat, NASA has been lying to us, its all a coverup for the truth, open your eyes!"

THATS when this s**t goes from a healthy dose of curiousity to a dangerous dose of mass paranoia.

So until we can create a literal space tourism company that lets people enter orbit and WATCH the planet spin around below us people will refuse to accept a fact that has been proven.

Thats fine.

And yes, people can question things, much like many of us choose to question religion. But its when people spread what they believe is true and claim the opposite is a CONSPIRACY AGAINST PEOPLE, THEN it becomes a concern.

Flat Earthers dont just say "I think the Earth is flat. Thats all." they say "I KNOW the Earth is Flat, NASA has been lying to us, its all a coverup for the truth, open your eyes!"

THATS when this s**t goes from a healthy dose of curiousity to a dangerous dose of mass paranoia.
No it doesn't. Please prove to me how this flat Earth movement is dangerous.lmao.

To you it might not be true but to others it's a quest for truth in the finite time they have here. Who the f*** are you to tell them what they can and can't to do.

Are they breaking laws?
Are they hurting anyone?

Last time I checked I saw 3 different religious people come together and discuss flat earth in a civil manner.

I have seen atheiest unite with religous over this matter.I
I have people from different class groups arm in arm.

You have become the very thing that you guys hate about religion.

The behavior shown by you and others is the very definition of totalitarian.

The only dangerous thing is people like you who have answers that can't be questioned.

It's over Beng get used to it people are going to question your religion whether you cry kick scream protest about it.

You are saying Im becoming as bad as a religious person because the overwhelming proof and evidence that the Earth is Round is what leads me to agree with that fact?

Are you mentally stable?

Or are you again going to just claim all that proof and evidence is fabricated, whereas yours is not?

You are saying Im becoming as bad as a religious person because the overwhelming proof and evidence that the Earth is Round is what leads me to agree with that fact?

Are you mentally stable?

Or are you again going to just claim all that proof and evidence is fabricated, whereas yours is not?
I told you Beng I am not trying to prove anything to you.

You are so sure about your reality, go about your day you have nothing to worry about.

Keep coming here with the behaviour you portray seems very unhealthy for you.

I told you Beng I am not trying to prove anything to you.

You are so sure about your reality, go about your day you have nothing to worry about.

Keep coming here with the behaviour you portray seems very unhealthy for you.

You live in a very special world. I envy your level of ignorance.

Who knows?

096049AA-7332-4E39-A844-DC48262D68B8.jpeg
Now if you can discredit this,put on your finest suit and collect your Nobel!

View attachment 480337
Now if you can discredit this,put on your finest suit and collect your Nobel!
For starters they have to actually prove its real before anyone can discredit it. You know testable repeatable yadda yadda.

Secondly It's easy to play the card you just played with a take that attitude. But....it really doesn't mean much.

It's like a religion saying prove this didn't happen

images (9).jpeg

="NEGAN, post: 55025089, member: 172459"]For starters they have to actually prove its real before anyone can discredit it. You know testable repeatable yadda yadda.

Secondly It's easy to play the card you just played with a take that attitude. But....it really doesn't mean much.[/QUOTE]
B4D72E81-6ABF-462C-8F31-894B12D59FFF.jpeg
637F606C-2B94-4174-8675-A0B8D6731293.jpeg
4E19CD45-D067-46A8-B2E7-927CC2596707.jpeg
9DD617E0-C392-45C2-96AE-876C93489504.jpeg
Like I said,put on your bestest shiniest suit and collect your Nobel!

Back