Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

="NEGAN, post: 55025089, member: 172459"]For starters they have to actually prove its real before anyone can discredit it. You know testable repeatable yadda yadda.

Secondly It's easy to play the card you just played with a take that attitude. But....it really doesn't mean much.
View attachment 480347
View attachment 480344
View attachment 480346
View attachment 480345
Like I said,put on your bestest shiniest suit and collect your Nobel![/QUOTE]
1 you totally missed my point.

When you have a home court with your rules I am never going to win. What I am saying is you stick to your home court I will stick to mine.

Secondly all the things you posted mean absolutely jack s**t.

You need to prove step 1 exists. The rest can't happen unless step 1 exists.

So what I propose to you is go out with your camera and wait ....

Wait for hurricane to manifest itself. Once this hurricane minfest itself observe it. Now you need this hurricane to whirl through any given space on Earth and gather up all the parts needed to assemble a functional computer. Once this hurricane has gathered all the parts to this computer it has shoot the parts out and assemble this computer so it works perfectly. Oh it also to provide the power for it to work.

Once you have done this, we move on to the second step how did the parts get there from nothing.

And lastly,

Cosmology.

In science they have a factor measurement. When something is off by a factor of 2 or 3 or 10 they totally dismiss it it's horrible. They say it is horseshit.

Cosmology is off by a factor of 10 to the power of 120.

Now you go ahead and believe what ever it is they inform you off I do not care, but just don't bust your nut over people looking elsewhere.

View attachment 480347
View attachment 480344
View attachment 480346
View attachment 480345
Like I said,put on your bestest shiniest suit and collect your Nobel!
1 you totally missed my point.

When you have a home court with your rules I am never going to win. What I am saying is you stick to your home court I will stick to mine.

Secondly all the things you posted mean absolutely jack s**t.

You need to prove step 1 exists. The rest can't happen unless step 1 exists.

So what I propose to you is go out with your camera and wait ....

Wait for hurricane to manifest itself. Once this hurricane minfest itself observe it. Now you need this hurricane to whirl through any given space on Earth and gather up all the parts needed to assemble a functional computer. Once this hurricane has gathered all the parts to this computer it has shoot the parts out and assemble this computer so it works perfectly. Oh it also to provide the power for it to work.

Once you have done this, we move on to the second step how did the parts get there from nothing.

And lastly,

Cosmology.

In science they have a factor measurement. When something is off by a factor of 2 or 3 or 10 they totally dismiss it it's horrible. They say it is horseshit.

Cosmology is off by a factor of 10 to the power of 120.

Now you go ahead and believe what ever it is they inform you off I do not care, but just don't bust your nut over people looking elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
Ahhh,Hoyles fallacy!
Bravo,do you understand the difference between nature and nurture?
Randomness and natural selection?
Do you understand a solar system of 4.5 billion and a universe 13.7 billion years old?

Did you know that the Romans were fastidious about record keeping?
So to the Greeks,there is not one,I repeat,not one piece of information in the 1st century by anybody about the Nazarene!
Not one,interesting that someone proclaiming such divinity,would not have twigged the record keepers,rulers,politicians,poets,artists,philosophers of time,isn’t it?
Not until Constantine in the 3rd century collated a bunch of random scribblings,about numerous self proclaimed messiahs and wandering apocalyptic jabberers into one slightly cohesive collection,that we arrive at Jeshua!

You and your ilk will always bypass step one and arrive at Jeshua,that’s just what you desireth!

Do you understand what a factor of 10 to the power of 120 is?

This isn't religion I am talking cosmology and its science grading.why are you waffling about religion and history? lmao.

All I am asking you is to prove to me a computer can be built without human interaction. This is the easy bit.

Then prove to me non living matter can be turned into living matter this is the second easy bit.

I am not even asking you where all the information came into existence ....this is the hard bit.

Last edited:

Ah yes, the full proof counter: The evidence you so clearly provided is fabricated! Try again!

Im actually really curious about something. Why do the Flat Earthers believe the flat earth model has to be...a circle? Why cant we be on a plane of permanent existence? Why are there edges at all?

Ah yes, the full proof counter: The evidence you so clearly provided is fabricated! Try again!

Im actually really curious about something. Why do the Flat Earthers believe the flat earth model has to be...a circle? Why cant we be on a plane of permanent existence? Why are there edges at all?
Hey hey bro,

This is dangerous s**t we are talking about here.

Are you safe is control f4 ready just in case it gets out of control?

Hey hey bro,

This is dangerous s**t we are talking about here.

Are you safe is control f4 ready just in case it gets out of control?

Im on a plane man, a plane I call Earth and it has no borders, no safe places so lets do this. Explain to me why your flat earth is a ROUND DISC please.

Im on a plane man, a plane I call Earth and it has no borders, no safe places so lets do this. Explain to me why your flat earth is a ROUND DISC please.
Your safety is my primary concern Beng, I want to make sure your evacuation procedure is in place before you enter this very dangerous thread.

Your safety is my primary concern Beng, I want to make sure your evacuation procedure is in place before you enter this very dangerous thread.

Why are you dodging my question? Have I uncovered the truth? Is the world actually a permanent flat plane of existence and not actually a flat round disc?

I can see you sweating from here, IM ON TO YOU!

Why are you dodging my question? Have I uncovered the truth? Is the world actually a permanent flat plane of existence and not actually a flat round disc?

I can see you sweating from here, IM ON TO YOU!
I am not dodging the questions Beng I just treat you in the seriousness that you adhere too.

Do you understand what a factor of 10 to the power of 120 is?

This isn't religion I am talking cosmology and its science grading.why are you waffling about religion and history? lmao.

All I am asking you is to prove to me a computer can be built without human interaction. This is the easy bit.

Then prove to me non living matter can be turned into living matter this is the second easy bit.

I am not even asking you where all the information came into existence ....this is the hard bit.
Hoyles fallacy again?
Really,you want me to provide evidence for a negative?,ok sure,you provide evidence that pink ponies don’t exist and I’ll use your method!

Why so excited by 10 to the power of 120?
That’s mathematical physics right,so you are engaging with the scientific method in order to discredit it?
Sounds reasonable to a person without reason or someone that prefers a conspiracy theory when no theory has been applied?!

Abiogenesis is an interesting subject,given all the elements and conditions laid out in our universe,it’s an absolute,that life of some description would form,as most physicists would agree,it’s inevitable!
No need for a prime mover,life is inevitable!

Flat earth is not a theory,it is stupidity on tge grandest of scales,akin to young earth creationism and the jesus fallacy,or Mohammeden belief.
They are cancerous in need of a cure,only through the enlightenment of the scientific method!

Hoyles fallacy again?
Really,you want me to provide evidence for a negative?,ok sure,you provide evidence that pink ponies don’t exist and I’ll use your method!

Why so excited by 10 to the power of 120?
That’s mathematical physics right,so you are engaging with the scientific method in order to discredit it?
Sounds reasonable to a person without reason or someone that prefers a conspiracy theory when no theory has been applied?!

Abiogenesis is an interesting subject,given all the elements and conditions laid out in our universe,it’s an absolute,that life of some description would form,as most physicists would agree,it’s inevitable!
No need for a prime mover,life is inevitable!

Flat earth is not a theory,it is stupidity on tge grandest of scales,akin to young earth creationism and the jesus fallacy,or Mohammeden belief.
They are cancerous in need of a cure,only through the enlightenment of the scientific method!
Stop bringing religion into it, religion knows it's based on a faith system. Bringing religion in means absolutely nothing.

I am asking you to prove it, we know you can't I know you can't.

You want to say the big bang happened ....fine I will give you that

You want to say life can create itself from non living matter... fine ...I will even give you that

But thing you cannot even begin to understand is how the information occured for every known atom in the universe. You can't no matter how much you throw up "facts".

10^120 is a way of communicating to you scientifically how cosmology is way off. I can say it's magic but you will continue to carry on like a religous nut who I have just blasphemed.

Neat, so whats the reasoning behind the round shape of the flat earth?
Beng I will say it 1 more time.

I do not care about your questions, I do not care about your beliefs. And I have absolutely no desire to change your opinions.

I do not care what you have to say about the matter.

You want your questions answered ask gg.exe. I am not a FE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop bringing religion into it, religion knows it's based on a faith system. Bringing religion in means absolutely nothing.

I am asking you to prove it, we know you can't I know you can't.

You want to say the big bang happened ....fine I will give you that

You want to say life can create itself from non living matter... fine ...I will even give you that

But thing you cannot even begin to understand is how the information occured for every known atom in the universe. You can't no matter how much you throw up "facts".

10^120 is a way of communicating to you scientifically how cosmology is way off. I can say it's magic but you will continue to carry on like a religous nut who I have just blasphemed.
1:Religion is absolute meaningless.
2:prove what exactly?
3:There is overwhelming evidence of something akin to a singularity explosion,no doubt,the modelling and equations are faultless,yes!
4:Abiogenesis happened,we are humble in our assertion that we don’t know how,but reticent in our knowledge of the known universe,that it is inevitable,given the makeup of our known universe!
5:Neither do you,nor your ilk,but we are closer with every waking minute to come to a conclusion than you or yours are!
Facts scare you,always will,always have,I’m comfortable with facts and the method of deduction,you and yours are not and will never be!
6:Again,using the scientific method to discredit it,fools gold!
Magic is fools gold,I hope it fulfils the empty hole you have.
I’m not a religious but,nor behave like one,you’re projecting again baseball bat!
Blasphemy is my hardon!

1:Religion is absolute meaningless.
2:prove what exactly?
3:There is overwhelming evidence of something akin to a singularity explosion,no doubt,the modelling and equations are faultless,yes!
4:Abiogenesis happened,we are humble in our assertion that we don’t know how,but reticent in our knowledge of the known universe,that it is inevitable,given the makeup of our known universe!
5:Neither do you,nor your ilk,but we are closer with every waking minute to come to a conclusion than you or yours are!
Facts scare you,always will,always have,I’m comfortable with facts and the method of deduction,you and yours are not and will never be!
6:Again,using the scientific method to discredit it,fools gold!
Magic is fools gold,I hope it fulfils the empty hole you have.
I’m not a religious but,nor behave like one,you’re projecting again baseball bat!
Blasphemy is my hardon!
Look I am reading through your post and I am not really sure what you're trying to achieve.

You hate religion? Ok point proven but.... I don't care.

You love science? Ok point proven but....I don't care.

You preaching to me about science take on life? That's great I don't care and ......

download (3).jpeg

Last edited:
Look I am reading through your post and I am not really sure what you're trying to achieve.

You hate religion? Ok point proven but.... I don't care.

You love science? Ok point proven but....I don't care.

You preaching to me about science take on life? That's great I don't care and ......

View attachment 480521
1:I don’t hate anything,I just like to smash pointless ideologies into the dirt,where they belong.
2:I admire and respect the scientific method for what is has done for us as a species,as opposed to middle eastern superstition!
3:I’m not a preacher,yet I am a purveyor of truth!
4:Of course you care,your posts are feverishly littered all over the most ridiculous threads on this site,you come to a gun fight brandishing a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire!
Its a clear sign you’re ill equipped to potter in honest discourse!
Faith is pathetic and prayer is it’s demented sister!

Jeez,cats and bombers fans melted the servers!
Lol

1:I don’t hate anything,I just like to smash pointless ideologies into the dirt,where they belong.
2:I admire and respect the scientific method for what is has done for us as a species,as opposed to middle eastern superstition!
3:I’m not a preacher,yet I am a purveyor of truth!
4:Of course you care,your posts are feverishly littered all over the most ridiculous threads on this site,you come to a gun fight brandishing a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire!
Its a clear sign you’re ill equipped to potter in honest discourse!
Faith is pathetic and prayer is it’s demented sister!

Jeez,cats and bombers fans melted the servers!
Lol
Yep,I’m adding that right now!

How come there's no photographs of the bowl around the Earth or the giant ice wall?

Seems a bit weird that some of the greatest minds on the planet can't operate a ******* camera.

Surely if all you FE people threw in 20 cents each you could fly somewhere to make a photograph of flat earth.

How come there's no photographs of the bowl around the Earth or the giant ice wall?

Seems a bit weird that some of the greatest minds on the planet can't operate a ******* camera.

Surely if all you FE people threw in 20 cents each you could fly somewhere to make a photograph of flat earth.
Where are any historical paintings, journal sketches or references of this great ice wall from the Explorers through out history? Even taking into account the financial and logistic improbability of Naval forces guarding the precipice of the ends of the Earth these days. They couldn’t have always been there. Why nothing from any European explorer from days gone by? They circumnavigated the Globe. Surely when the Catholic Church had basic control of the Western World, they wouldn’t have suppressed findings that back up their faith…..

Back