Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How come there's no photographs of the bowl around the Earth or the giant ice wall?

Seems a bit weird that some of the greatest minds on the planet can't operate a ******* camera.

Surely if all you FE people threw in 20 cents each you could fly somewhere to make a photograph of flat earth.
Camera's don't exist. You have been conditioned to think that they do.

So in the planet system that Flat Earthers like to adopt, ones like these:

main-qimg-5164135212f4cc9ff73a54e90e6cd5d7-c

How do Tides work in this scenario? The current method scientists have explained is the gravitational impact of the moons positioning is what causes different tides (as well as weather, but majority is moon phases) Amd we can map out extensively in advance where the moon will be. In the above option, and taking into consideration that Gravity is a government fed lie to us sheep, does the flat earth somehow regulate its own tides? That just happens to follow the moons position?
220px-Moon_apsidal_precession.png

This is the basic progression of the moon, its an Apsidal precession that rotates its own orbit every 8.85 years.

So how do Tides work on our flat disc of life?

Tides don't exist. They are an illusion that you have been conditioned to accept.
Cyclones and hurricanes are also non-existent. They are made up by the television channels.
Cyclones and hurricanes exist. They are controlled by the shadow government with their weather machine they have.

Cyclones and hurricanes exist. They are controlled by the shadow government with their weather machine they have.

Earthquakes are caused by HAARP doing silly stuff in the Ionsphere. They just call them EARTHquakes to keep us sheeple in the dark. Clever.

Read the first few pages, saw thread was 255 pages long, retrieved jaw from floor, read the last few pages and posted 'holy s**t'.

Ill sum it up for you:

1. Flat Earther posts 'evidence' proving its flat.
  2. Non flat Earther provides counter evidence.
  3. Flat Earther declares that evidence to be fabricated and not usable as a counter to their evidence.
  4. Non flat Earther face palms and weeps for humanity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you know what would have been cool? If instead of hiding in the bushes and waiting for a gullible scientist to come along, the Alien just took a photograph from space and handed it to the scientist and said: "forget that photoshop s**t NASA does, here's what you're really sitting on!".

How come no one atFE has heard of kick-starter?

I can thoroughly recommend pages 94 through 122. Some of the best internet you will read.

Well, finally finished reading the recommended pages and consider my flabber well and truly gasted. I'm legit blown away that this is a thing in 2018, let alone on a footy forum in Australia.

Especially strong points like astronomy. How it'd be impossible for the constellations to all be exactly where they are at every moment, if the earth is spinning itself, and the earth revolving around the sun around a very wide arc. The constellations would change. But they never do not even by an inch in the night sky.

Sorry GG, I know this was last year and apologies for singling you out (coz christ knows you weren't the only nutcase posting stuff like this) but what the actual ****?

So the sun's movement has never been observed or documented, but planets and constellations have for centuries.

I can thoroughly recommend pages 94 through 122. Some of the best internet you will read.

Mother of god you weren't kidding. Will have to read the rest later, got to a part where someone said 'thats why its called sea level' and spat water all over my keyboard.
This period covers part of the very special time in this threads history when it briefly visited Bay13.
Happy days.

God help me, I've started looking at some videos and doing some reading, its actually kinda fascinating.

Admittedly I don't really have the wherewithal or inclination to get deep into the more scientific stuff, but the thing I keep coming back to is the day night cycle. With the flat model, shouldn't we all be in some kind of light 24/7? I know the FE theory is the sun just kinda circles around the map taking the route of the equator, but if that were the case sunlight would to some degree illuminate all parts of the map at all times. It would appear to be lower in the sky the further away from the equator route you are, and yeah you'd probably get less light at the edges due to atmospheric conditions the light has to travel through or whatever, but it would never be full dark.

Like I said watched a few videos but they never really explain why the sun's light wouldn't reach all parts of the surface.

God help me, I've started looking at some videos and doing some reading, its actually kinda fascinating.

Admittedly I don't really have the wherewithal or inclination to get deep into the more scientific stuff, but the thing I keep coming back to is the day night cycle. With the flat model, shouldn't we all be in some kind of light 24/7? I know the FE theory is the sun just kinda circles around the map taking the route of the equator, but if that were the case sunlight would to some degree illuminate all parts of the map at all times. It would appear to be lower in the sky the further away from the equator route you are, and yeah you'd probably get less light at the edges due to atmospheric conditions the light has to travel through or whatever, but it would never be full dark.

Like I said watched a few videos but they never really explain why the sun's light wouldn't reach all parts of the surface.
You're well on your way to see the current heliocentric model for its horseshit.

There is no flat Earth model, not yet.

People here admit science doesn't have the answers, yet expect flat earthers to give them keys to the cosmos and the meaning of life at the same time,
with no budget
No resourses
3 years of research
Fighting against 500 years of indoctrination.

The question isn't if the world is flat, the question is what is real.

Last edited:
Back