Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Because your unsure? Frustrated? Confused?
What do Aliens have to do with this thread?
How can Aliens live outside the firmament?
Aliens spoke to the people who made the CONVEX EARTH documentary.

I don't know how Aliens can live outside the firmament. I don't even know what the firmament is. Can you show me a photograph of it?

Hey man, what you been up to?
Teaching about the moon,thanks to you actually,and FE of course.
Science has actually struggled to explain it's existance much like it can't explain the almighty Big Bang.
I got drawn back here because FE was being mentioned in other threads but then I got banned,for mentioning FE,although I didn't actually mention it?

Aliens spoke to the people who made the CONVEX EARTH documentary.

I don't know how Aliens can live outside the firmament. I don't even know what the firmament is. Can you show me a photograph of it?
Maybe tell your Alien story on an Alien thread dude.
You've surely been telling your anti FE story on here long enough you've seen plenty of firmanent theories?

Teaching about the moon,thanks to you actually,and FE of course.
Science has actually struggled to explain it's existance much like it can't explain the almighty Big Bang.
I got drawn back here because FE was being mentioned in other threads but then I got banned,for mentioning FE,although I didn't actually mention it?

Still teaching huh?

How's that going?

Still teaching huh?

How's that going?
We are certainly broadening,which was my wish.
Yes kids need to know the Earth is flat,but they also need to know the difference between a theory and a law.
They still love the telescope experiment,we look,then look away,what do we really see?
I've certainly been teaching against frustration and forcing your own views on others,as I expressed in other parts of this thread I think bullying is not good despite the success I have had with winning over the age group we are concentrating on.
They certainly love this thread is nearing 260 pages,even Quara is none stop with FE discussion from ball loving old weirdos.

We are certainly broadening,which was my wish.
Yes kids need to know the Earth is flat,but they also need to know the difference between a theory and a law.
They still love the telescope experiment,we look,then look away,what do we really see?
I've certainly been teaching against frustration and forcing your own views on others,as I expressed in other parts of this thread I think bullying is not good despite the success I have had with winning over the age group we are concentrating on.
They certainly love this thread is nearing 260 pages,even Quara is none stop with FE discussion from ball loving old weirdos.
I don't think its hit Australia as hard as it has hit the rest of the world.

I think in South America is where it's strongest funnily enough.

I don't think its hit Australia as hard as it has hit the rest of the world.

I think in South America is where it's strongest funnily enough.
I guess that's why my teaching has been so successful here.
People are certainly frustrated and confused here though,we have a website called ' the bay' after all for frustrated losers clogging any sort of intelligent thought.
We seem quick to ban any thought that doesn't agree with our own and we seem to play favours,we long titles that don't even belong here.
It's like we all want to be internet gods,banning and suppressing,while ignoring how we really feel,living flat,not spinning,not hurtling,and certainly not upside down.

Hey GG.exe

Did you see the pastor that found a whole heap of official declassified documents from manufactures, Nasa, Russians scientist which all state assume a non moving flat Earth when operating their technology?

The one from the Russian scientist clearly states that they do not know the shape of the Earth which was from 1948.

Hey GG.exe

Did you see the pastor that found a whole heap of official declassified documents from manufactures, Nasa, Russians scientist which all state assume a non moving flat Earth when operating their technology?

The one from the Russian scientist clearly states that they do not know the shape of the Earth which was from 1948.
No please post link/video to digest :thumbsu:

Hey GG.exe

Great post.
Every single person who has commented on this thread can not prove the earth is round.
Yet there is over 250 pages?
Clearly something is up and the ego of man could be our downfall.

When the face of science becomes a guy who can't string two words together (tyson) and a ex comedian calling himself a scientist (Nye),us real scientists should be asking serious questions.

If we went to the moon 60 years ago,why aren't we now frequenting outer space enough that one single person in over 250 pages can't say they have seen a ball earth?
Yet to our eyes it is clearly flat. To our senses we are clearly not upside down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a conspiracy for you, the FE movement is just one prong of about 500 internet destabalisation plays Russia is manufacturing in an attempt to bring down Western democracy by making it impossible for its citizens to truly know what is real and what is fake.

You cannot fight against something if you're not even sure it's happening in the first place.

The current form of the Swans is another. Mother Russia would have us believe the Swans are a top 4 side. They're lying to us, people!

The **** is this garbage?

I'm still pretty sure its the most elaborate troll in the history of BF. The proponents mostly play it pretty well but occasionally they'll write stuff like "I don't feel like I'm upside down" and "how come when you jump you land in the same place and the world doesn't spin under you"
emoji23.png

I believe the original impetus for this wild and whacky idea to gain serious traction (it's been around for centuries, along with 'Hollow Earth' and 'Aliens Control Everything') about 3-4 years ago from a religious group or groups (can't remember which). Basically, there was a serious astronomical story that came out regarding the large scale structure of the universe (ie - are the galaxies in clusters? etc). They found some symmetries - maybe co-incidental, maybe not, drew some diagrams, said 'Isn't this interesting' and put it into the public eye. Now, if you read the report with an incredibly shallow and biased viewpoint - 'Hey, everyone, NASA says the Earth is the Centre of the Universe!!'. (BTW - it wasn't NASA, but the idiots believe NASA is the only people who look at the stars and the rest of the Universe - and therefore are easy for THEM to control.

If your understanding of science extends beyond Dr Karl blowing things up on Hey Hey It's Saturday, you know this is a crock of fertiliser. However, some people haven't had access to basic knowledge because:

a) They can't read - or don't want to
b) They're morons
c) See a) & b)

Which leads to:
1) "Earth was created by .... something - hey, I'm calling it God, OK!!!!....... as most important part of universe"
2) "Everything revolves around Earth"
3) "Earth is different to every other star, sun and planet"

Which leads to:

1) There are a lot of idiots with access to the internet.
2) You work out the rest.

I know longer read the Flat Earth theories, even to dispute them, because they are just the same old re-hashed arguments from ignorance fallacies, but I do think the phenomenon of crazy ideas sprouting like wildfire these days is interesting. There have always been conspiracy theories - I'm sure every time an important leader in the stone age village died, there would have been mumblings about what REALLY happened - but now we have something different.

Because the internet is a giant network that can connect every thought or idea we have - regardless of their veracity or whether making the connection ahs any sense behind it - EVERYTHING becomes a conspiracy. It makes a more attractive story.

Oh its you funboy....

I like it best when you demonstrate to everyone, that you have no idea about the model you actually believe in.

Please continue.

You say it like theres multiple options you can believe in!

Water is wet, but I personally believe its actually not.

Some of the best hoaxes turned into the hardest beliefs.

Crop circles: couple of blokes in Wilkshire mucking around. Years later they came clean and even demonstrated how they did it. But the lie had become an industry so big they were ignored.

Loch Ness monster: pretty much the same.

Lizard People: the V tv series, and John Carpenter's They Live! both predated Icke's reptilian nonsense by over a decade. But at its heart it's little more than a rebranded, 20th century variant of the fear of possession and witches which is as old as religion and fakirism itself. He just repackaged it for cash.

This Flat Earth thing, I swear it started up as a bunch of tongue in cheek memes on the internet for some laughs, but here we are.

I love conspiracy theories though. As fiction, they're bloody entertaining.

You say it like theres multiple options you can believe in!

Water is wet, but I personally believe its actually not.
I am still waiting for you to tell me how nuclear fusion works funboy....remember "we could be here a while"... Lmao

Back