Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep hydrated young man!
Don't tag me in here if you're going to continue being a simpleton if you want to discuss the subject I am happy to.

Actually no I am not, please don't tag me in here again. :)

Last edited:

Photos of the edge of the world plz. Surely at least one of the 7.7b people on earth have been able to take a photo.

The Ice Guardians are known to confiscate the phones, duh

the ice wall is like hundreds if not thousands of miles deep. antartica (which is the rim of the flat earth) is fairly impenetrable as just a southern continent on a globe model, let alone as an ice wall hundreds of miles deep on a flat earth model.

And the night's watch protect the ice wall yeah?

the ice wall is like hundreds if not thousands of miles deep. antartica (which is the rim of the flat earth) is fairly impenetrable as just a southern continent on a globe model, let alone as an ice wall hundreds of miles deep on a flat earth model.
Are you suggesting that Antarctica is both the southern most continent, and a wall? He He He He ....

Are you suggesting that Antarctica is both the southern most continent, and a wall? He He He He ....

Its more like ice cold hands cupped around a bowl of water, land and stupidity.

Serious question:

How do timezones work on a Flat Earth model with the Sun and Moon doing the tango up top?

Why, when its midnight here, I cant still see the Sun thats above us? Does the sun send a purely circular beam of light on exactly half the landmass of the Earth, moving incrementally so that everywhere gets a consistent rotation of day to night ratio?

And in respect to Tides, how does the moon control tides in the way it does if it does not orbit the Earth?

What are stars? We are told to accept our Sun is the same class of object as a star, with various different sizes and types. Assuming the stars we see are indeed carbon copies of our own sun, should we be able to see them at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the Netflix doco ‘behind the curve’ the other night...well, half of it anyway.

It’s quite endearing to hear their absolute, concrete belief in something they have no idea of proving.

I love the astronaut who says “ I can’t believe I’m actually sitting here talking about this stuff “ ...and the guy in his workshop making those awesome domes and his wooden flat earther electric bike..very talented guy.

“ you can see Seattle over there across the water!..that’s all the proof you need right there”

They’re all harmless people and quite likeable...except that raving lunatic who believes he started it all “ you idiots!!!”

PatriCIA is indeed a flat earth honeypot. Id watch her just to gawk at her bra-less tops no matter what she waffled on about.

The producers did a great job not making them all look completely ridiculous.

Belief systems in humans are powerful emotions. Flat earth is just one of many.

No harm done. The poor bastards.

Photos of the edge of the world plz. Surely at least one of the 7.7b people on earth have been able to take a photo.
You do realise there are international treaties around going to Antartica? Are you just posting stuff?

Back