Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon the next mission to the International Space Station should include 2-3 flat earthers.

Since they claim we all live under a dome and space is fake I say stick them in the airlock and tell them to push the depressurise button if they believe it's all a hoax. Give them the choice.
You dont even need a telescope to see the International Space Station just good binoculars (although with a telescope you can pretty much wave to the astronauts). Its only a few hundred kms off the ground.

They all wanted their 5 minutes of fame and the potential money that came with it. Anyone who tried to sit him down and talk sense into him would have been quickly shunned from his little group of leeches.
Hopefully he did a Houdini and escaped through a trapdoor before the thing took off.
He could pop up an say "see, if I could trick you all NASA could too!"

The suggestion our planet is flat is aggressively stupid. Therefore it is obvious this is a troll thread. Why the mods haven't taken it down yet is beyond me. By allowing this nonsense to dwell here surely opens the door to other hoax BS. Which cheapens the genuine stuff on these boards.

Disagree, this thread is awesome and long may it remain.

Some of the best internet you will ever read :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are going after the low hanging fruit :p
iu

No, just that's an interesting good point he made in the opening seconds of that video.

Do we need to point out South and North POLES require a globe and wouldnt make any sense AT ALL on a flat plane?

Back